Anyone zeta Vao?

Banmeong
129 posts Member
Does zVao assist Zaalbar when he use basic ability? Or just when he use special?

Replies

• Anytime he attacks, so even when zaalbar assists she will assist, limited to once per turn
  • She will assist on both his basic and his special, once per turn.
  • Dwinkelm
    764 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    She assists anytime Zaalbar uses any ability, basic or special, once per turn.

To begin with, it means that she assists every time that Zaalbar is called to assist, once per ally turn.

That means she also assists when Big Z counter-attacks during an enemy’s turn.

It’s an extremely beneficial zeta. Mission gains 10% offense every time Zaalbar takes Damage (allow him to be slow, give him Crit Avoidance arrow, taunt away), and if he has retribution and counters and she assists, Zaalbar recovers 10% health from Mission Unique and 10% health from his basic ability.... Mission’s zeta makes Zaalbar EXTREMELY durable, and allows her to really rack up some damage
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    She Also gains 10% TM and can inflict Daze every time she uses her basic. It makes her much faster and daze is one of the best debuffs in the game and you will spread it around a lot when Z has retribution.

Its a very good zeta.

For PVE, If you use them in p2 of Sith raid she puts out crazy damage. Qira Z Mission HY and Young Han.
  • Banmeong
    129 posts Member
    Thanks everyone for your thought!
  • Mission without her zeta is about pointless. With it she's a beast. Mod her for pure offense ( offense arrow and cross, cd triangle ), and speed up zaalbar and watch them mow through some people. Her unique also boosts Z's damage, so she's worth having for sure.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    She Also gains 10% TM and can inflict Daze every time she uses her basic. It makes her much faster and daze is one of the best debuffs in the game and you will spread it around a lot when Z has retribution.

Its a very good zeta.

For PVE, If you use them in p2 of Sith raid she puts out crazy damage. Qira Z Mission HY and Young Han.

@VonZant how much damage can you get from that in the raid? Just curious.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Without switching mods and just using my normal b team mods I can get 2-3M. More if I restart a lot for the perfect run. Also my HY is only g9 and pretty slow. McMole has a good video on it.

Basically high tenacity slow Z and slow max damage Mission. It requires a Certain setup so I recommend the video but once you do it once or twice it's pretty easy to get good numbers. I think he could get about 4m with his.

My only complaint about the video is he calls him Salad Bar the whoke time. But as usual McMole has a great strat.
    @Tbirds01
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    If Zaalbar uses his basic, Mission assists. If Zaalbar uses his special, mission assists. If Carth's lead calls Zaalbar to assist, Mission assists. If Hermit Yoda calls Mission and Zaalbar to assist, Mission will follow up with another assist. If Zaalbar counters, Mission assists.

Mission pretty much assists a ton unless Zaalbar is dazed or stunned. Tenacity is a very high priority for Zaalbar.
    Still not a he.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Carth and Mission are mandatory zetas for an OR squad.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg