Barriss Offee (Darkside) kit proposal

Dwinkelm
768 posts Member
edited June 2019
a98zomhl90fn.jpeg

I believe I remember reading YEARS ago that a DS Barriss Offee was data-mined, and I thought it might be fun to call an outside-shot prediction of her possible release, while proposing an idea for her kit. Since it wouldn’t really be fitting for her to belong to any specific faction, I gave her Dark Side synergies (with a semi-obvious nod to Sith/Dooku leads). I also wanted her to be an inverse (of sorts) to her LS version. Here goes!

Barriss Offee (Dark)
Dark Side, Attacker

Basic: Treacherous Strike - Deal physical damage to target enemy. This attack does 5% more damage for all debuffs on all enemies, and has a 50% chance to bypass protection.

Special: Dark Betrayal - target ally loses 25% health and 25% protection, and is inflicted with healing immunity for one turn. Target enemy loses and equal amount of health and protection, and is inflicted with healing immunity for two turns. Barriss Offee (Dark) misses her next turn. This attack ignores Taunt, Marked, and Deathmark and can not be evaded, resisted, or countered. If any characters are defeated by this attack, Dark Side allies gain 50% turn meter.

Special: Dark Drain - all enemies lose 5% health, 5% protection, and 5% turn meter. Target ally gains an equal amount of health, protection, and turn meter. Barriss Offee (Dark) gains Speed Down for one turn.

Unique: Dark Attrition - Dark Side allies gain the following bonus at the beginning of each of Barriss Offee (Dark)’s turns
Attacker: +10% Offense (stacking)
Tank/Healer: +10% Max Health (stacking)
Support: +10% Potency and Tenacity (stacking)
Leader: +10% turn meter

What do you guys think? I see LOTS of versatility and potential with Dark Side characters!

Replies

• Options
    Nice kit. I must say though, her first special doesn't seen that useful the downside is a little large. Maybe make it have less negs be affect? Also, shouldn't she have some kinda anti light side synergies?
  • Options
    Darts Koon -

Gotta imagine all the possibilities with that first special. If you were to mod SiT for protection, and place him under a DN lead, that special will one-shot any opposing Attacker with no way to stop it.

She’d also be great with other toons that bypass protection... put her on a Dooku squad with SiT, SA, and Zavage, and you will CRUSH Padmé and Bastilla leads.
  • Options
    She's never been as dark side padawan. Her mind was affected by dark, but
    Barris still was Jedi. She just rejected teach of Coruscant's academy, formally, that was betrayal, not Force side changing