Previous thread closed with no explanation

Please see details on https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206192/drop-rates-are-100-rigged#latest for details this an important topic with all these crazy patents flying about that basically prove the game is rigged what have you found since posting I did a little experiment (this proves nothing but it's interesting) ever since getting badstilla to 6 stars my drop rates have fallen off I bought some crystals and refreshed wondering if the game would reinforced my money was well spent and sure as hell I got 3 out of 5 shards minimum on Sims like I say this absolutely isn't enough evidence to support anything but has anyone else noticed anything similar after spending money or straight up going weeks with no shards?

Replies

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    There’s a thing called periods, in case you didn’t know. Really helps. Looks like this: "."
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    There’s a thing called periods, in case you didn’t know. Really helps. Looks like this: "."

Class advice I'll remember that next time I sit my GCSE's now can we talk about star wars
  • 1) the devs themselves have clearly stated that these patents are not used in swgoh.gg

2) that thread and many more were closed because the answer has been stated multiple times: drop rates are not tweaked at all at any point.

3) that thread, many more AND this one contain nothing more than spurious barely substantiated claims that feed the paranoia of those that don’t understand statistics or think the world is out to get them.

Hope that clears it up for you.
  • 1) the devs themselves have clearly stated that these patents are not used in swgoh.gg

2) that thread and many more were closed because the answer has been stated multiple times: drop rates are not tweaked at all at any point.

3) that thread, many more AND this one contain nothing more than spurious barely substantiated claims that feed the paranoia of those that don’t understand statistics or think the world is out to get them.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Mate it's EA can you blame people for looking at this in a verrrrry sceptical way we're dealing with a company that was voted outright worst company 2 years in a row in the USA not just in the gaming industry the outright worst I wouldn't be surprised if they were lying about it not being there after all they'd basically be saying yeah the games rigged you have to spend money. Now if it's true and these patents arnt there surely they should be dealing with this in a way of posting evidence on these kind of post saying look it's not rigged here's that stats, but no we just get threads locked with no explanation as to why seems like they're just trying to silence it to be fair I may be going full tin foil hat but there's a lot of funny business going on either way
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    if it's true and these patents arnt there surely they should be dealing with this in a way of posting evidence on these kind of post saying look it's not rigged here's that stats

If you don't believe them when they say they don't do it why would you believe them when they say "here's that [sic] stats"?

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They have stated they are not rigged.

If anyone wants to argue with the devs about this they can feel free to do so in a direct message.

This is a they said/they said situation and we are not going to have that argument on the forum.

If anyone would like to produce evidence that actually supports this discussion that is a different story.

As it stands right now, drop rates are not changed, as per the dev team.
This discussion has been closed.