If you could take back a zeta....

Prev134
If you could get a zeta refund who would you choose? My list is:

-Vader lead (back when soloing HPIT wasn't as easy as hitting the auto button.)
-First Order TFP (fat-fingered my phone while reading the ability description.)
-Both of Aurra Sing's zetas (thought she was the answer to HSTR phase 3.)
-Visas Mar (such a waste of a zeta, and a missed opportunity by CG to create an interesting character.)

Replies

• Options
    Cody lead
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    - farm boy luke (i thought he would be great for the hard AAT...)

thats really it for me, most of my zeta choices i stand by/use in GA or other modes, (or got in prep for a future challenge *looks at my jyn zeta, under geared rouge one, and my fulcrum quest still at tier 1*)
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    Cody lead of course, the reason why I don't believe they're going to rework them. They would have to refund that and refunding zetas is somehow their demon.
  • Strojař
    115 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Darth sidious
    Captain phasma
    Krenick
    Deathtrooper
    Post edited by Strojař on
  • Hantal86
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Any of the leader zetas that have since been replaced by better options- phasma, qui gonn even GMY
  • Karlito
    58 posts Member
    Options

I never regretted this one ! Huge amount of damage !

As far as I'm concerned :
    - Director Krennic (thought I was being smart and use him in a trooper team...)
    - Phasma (zeta-ed him while KRU just came out but I couldn't grasp the extent of his leadership)
    - most of phoenix team...
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    Karlito wrote: »
    - Phasma (zeta-ed him while KRU just came out but I couldn't grasp the extent of his leadership)

her* Phasma is a girl
  • Options
    Siddeous, Cody and QGJ
  • Options
    Jyn and cassian
  • Options
    darth maul for me
  • Options
    Why complain about characters you got value with at the time? Vader, QGJ, Maul have no place on this list. You saw value in arena or pit for awhile or you wouldn’t have used the zeta.
  • Options
    Yoda lead. Got no use out of it because Bastilla was released almost immediately after the rework rendering it obsolete before it could be useful
  • Options
    Mine is visas. The most regretful zeta. I was thinking visas the answer of anti EP lead meta years ago
  • Options
    Clone war chewie
  • Options
    Clone war chewie

He's badass in a Padme team w/Ani, GK and Ahsoka. His zeta is a handy additon to that team. It can hold it's own against JKR teams. Chewie can one shot most toons after a few turns..
    Ahnald101 did a video about it.
  • Options
    QGJ. With Bastila, Revan, and the GR rework, QGJ is just a third Jedi team lead for my g8’s. I don’t know if I get any real value out of him now.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma lead. Gave her the zeta only days before KRU was announced. Never had any use out of it.
  • Options
    I don't use phasma lead atm but am hoping to again when they release more fo after episode 9
  • Options
    Vader lead and yoda lead, specially yoda since I never got to take advantage of it.

My almost regrettable Zetas are IPD and visas, but I use them both from time to time
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    GMY and phasma leads (they refunded my Finn or it'd be on the list too). All the rest I still use pretty regularly, even zVader, who is excellent against certain teams in tw/ga.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Kylo Ren (masked). Got the zeta for haat, never developed FO

Juhani. ( Needed to meet malak requirements)

Chief chirpa (got it for c3po) never developed ewoks

Honorable mention, zader
  • Options
    Darth Maul. I might have been partaking in too much whiskey at the time 😂.
  • Options
    Jyn and cassian

I have both of these.... Really good zetas in my opinion. Totally not a waste.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Sidious, Aurra Sing and Visas.
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    GMY lead, and probably CLS lead.
  • Options
    Savage unique, as he is outdated now. Thats really my only bad one
  • Options
    If I had zMaul lead, it would be a lot better though as I've seen they go well together with Nest
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    Embo lead. I wasted the free zeta I got from the game's 3 year anniversary on him, and now I don’t have the resources to work on him. He’s sitting at gear 8 3 stars in my roster right now.
    Nihilus lead. Who even uses that anymore? I put it on him back in the day when I thought it’d be cool to have every single zeta on my arena team.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/