Need tips to defeat Darth Revan and Malak with jedi revan

I'm almost top 50 in arena and am going to have to fight darth Revan leads in order to get any higher...Will I be able to defeat him with a jedi revan team? Who should I attack first in order to win? Tips would be appreciated

Replies

• Hop on YouTube. I'm saying this because I dont know the strategy, but JKR with thrawn can beat Darth revan, I think operation metaverse has a video on it.
  • JKR GMY Hermit Bastila Thrawn
    JKR direct focus on DR. Hermit master's training on GMY, with SiT or any full health enemy not DR targeted. GMY basic on JKR. GMY battle meditation for T up to block Fallen Bastila, use this whenever available. Thrawn fracture DR. Use Bastila JKR GMY basics to drop DR health to 60% or so. At that point, Bastila target SiT and buff GMY. Use GMY unstoppable Force to drop DR.
    Next target is HK, then BSF, Malak last.
    JKR fastest, Thrawn very fast, GMY loaded with offense.
    DON'T FORGET to use GMY tenacity up, you will lose without it.
  • JKR GMY Hermit Bastila Thrawn
    JKR direct focus on DR. Hermit master's training on GMY, with SiT or any full health enemy not DR targeted. GMY basic on JKR. GMY battle meditation for T up to block Fallen Bastila, use this whenever available. Thrawn fracture DR. Use Bastila JKR GMY basics to drop DR health to 60% or so. At that point, Bastila target SiT and buff GMY. Use GMY unstoppable Force to drop DR.

Okay thanks for the help :)
  • Does that team do well.against other jedi revan's too?
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    Does that team do well.against other jedi revan's too?
    Not as far as I know.

Oh dang, let me fix what I said for clarity:
    JKR GMY Hermit Bastila Thrawn
    JKR direct focus on DR. Hermit master's training on GMY, with SiT or any full health enemy not DR and not Malak targeted. GMY basic on JKR. GMY battle meditation for T up to block Fallen Bastila, use this whenever available. Thrawn fracture DR. Use Bastila JKR GMY basics to drop DR health to 60% or so. At that point, Bastila target SiT and buff GMY. Use GMY unstoppable Force to drop DR.

• Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    JKR direct focus on DR.

Even though DR doesn't let you stack attack him?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Tryxa wrote: »
    JKR direct focus on DR.

It’s to stop his first attack
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Tryxa wrote: »
    JKR direct focus on DR.

It’s to stop his first attack

Technically to increase his cooldowns. He still uses his basic ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited June 2019

@EleventineElessedil r u sure Jolee wouldn't be better than Hermit Yoda?
  • It's over too quick to get a chance to res vs D.Revan tbh, I've never got a chance to res when I've won or lost tbh
  • IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »

@EleventineElessedil r u sure Jolee wouldn't be better than Hermit Yoda?

If you are having trouble staying alive, go with Jolee. I did for a while, but Hermit makes GMY hit harder and it has been a little better for me.
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    So I still have lots of trouble with this "metaverse" Thrawn strategy...

Is one of the tricks that you always use assist attacks calling GMY to hit SithT (or other high health target) for the 40% TM on GMY? I find I simply can't whittle DR down in health fast enough to get him into the 60% window for GMY to finish hm off with Unstoppable Force.

My GMY has +1007 physical and +1720 special offense, so he should be able to do decent damage.

Thanks @EventineElessedil for the detailed description of the strategy though!
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • At 2144 special offence my GMY does well apart from high HP DR.. Even then just takes a few hits
  • scootle wrote: »
    So I still have lots of trouble with this "metaverse" Thrawn strategy...

Is one of the tricks that you always use assist attacks calling GMY to hit SithT (or other high health target) for the 40% TM on GMY? I find I simply can't whittle DR down in health fast enough to get him into the 60% window for GMY to finish hm off with Unstoppable Force.

My GMY has +1007 physical and +1720 special offense, so he should be able to do decent damage.

Thanks @EventineElessedil for the detailed description of the strategy though!

Well it doesn't always work. Your Yoda is pretty well modded, even more offense would be better at the expense of speed, some get him up to 7000 special, I only have 6572. Offense arrow might help.
    Yes, you use assists on Yoda to build TM. Any other non-assist attacks you just use your basic on DR until it is time for the big whammy. Even then sometimes DR doesn't go down and instead equalizes health with his friends. I hate that.
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    Even then sometimes DR doesn't go down and instead equalizes health with his friends. I hate that.

This is the part that makes me pull my hair out. Lol.

Not sure if there is some trick I'm missing to deal with that nonsense.

• I've been beating other jedi knight Revan teams every battle with hermit yoda instead of Jolee. You need to fracture and mark the enemy jedi revan if yours goes first. If not, you need to mark for grand master yoda to be able to keep your team alive. I know it sounds like jolee would be better to mark but in order to keep whoever they marked alive grand master yoda needs to be halted. Then go for jolee. If they revive, kill who they revived.
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    Yeah, went to Hoda instead of Jolee and that helped a ton. Thanks for that insight/pro-tip. Master's Training makes the match much more controllable/predictable... things can still go pear-shaped, of course, but this seems to be much more tolerant to failure unless you lose someone early to bad RNG.
  • I've been experimenting more and without Jolee you really can't beat Darth Revan it's very difficult. Do JKR lead, hermit yoda, Jolee, Bastilla, gmy. They usually still beat other JKR leads and can win against darth revan. Though it's totally dependent on Jolee and RNG. Mod JKR fastest, hermit second, GMY 3rd fastest. Mark fallen bastills she must die...give gmy masters training and spread tenacity protection and foresight immediately. After fallen bastilla dies focus Darth revan down then hk 47. I know some people like Grand admiral thrawn but you need hermit instead to defeat JKR, and Jolee is a must to defeat darth Revan. Good luck @scootle
  • scootle wrote: »
    Not sure if there is some trick I'm missing to deal with that nonsense.

More offence / damage from GMY.
    Masters training from hyoda helps a lot too.

Most matches GMY 2nd special will one shot DR, sometimes need to hit him 3 or 4 times... If GMY can get masters training, Bastila buffs he should be able to one shot him if he crits.

If no Malak you can steal BSF advantage before you go for the kill to ensure a crit.
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    Just to keep this thread clear... the solution I found was to go to this lineup: JKR, GMY, Hoda, Bastila, Thrawn.

Master's Training from Hoda onto GMY made all the difference. My GMY has +1720 special offense. As long as my JKR is faster than the enemy DR, I almost always win (sometimes bad RNG happens still).

The posts above by @EventineElessedil are spot-on. Good luck all!
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    scootle wrote: »
    Just to keep this thread clear... the solution I found was to go to this lineup: JKR, GMY, Hoda, Bastila, Thrawn.

Master's Training from Hoda onto GMY made all the difference. My GMY has +1720 special offense. As long as my JKR is faster than the enemy DR, I almost always win (sometimes bad RNG happens still).

The posts above by @EventineElessedil are spot-on. Good luck all!

That team can't beat other Jedi Knight Revans and you need to have a really fast thrawn in order to beat darth