Early Game Farms/Store Farms

Jack1210
771 posts Member
I recently started an alt account and am closing in on getting phoenix to 7*. I know the preferred/suggested route is then to embark on the revan farms, first with JKR. Ive been farming bastila and will soon make my way to jolee and work on. My question is who should I be targeting in stores? I wanna make some headway in fleet arena since squad arena is becoming flooded with painful phoenix mirror matches. (another reason i want to start another group). I am gonna be getting ackbar shards after kanan, then not sure who to target in cantina and GW stores. Also I've only progressed to Ezra's cantina node since thats all I needed. Who should i move to after Ezra/Hera?

Replies

• It depends on how hard corps you want to go after ships. If you are looking to be in the top 10, then I would farm Biggs from GW, and his fighter once it’s available. For cantina nodes I’d hit KRU, since you get pilot + ship. For early game, having a high gear/star KRU and Biggs will make or break you in fleet arena.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    It depends on how hard corps you want to go after ships. If you are looking to be in the top 10, then I would farm Biggs from GW, and his fighter once it’s available. For cantina nodes I’d hit KRU, since you get pilot + ship. For early game, having a high gear/star KRU and Biggs will make or break you in fleet arena.
    Thanks, ya totally spaced on kru, definitely gonna get him and im targeting the Phoenix ships when I can in fleet arena. Obviously HMF is the key to a rebel fleet, but who else early on should I get?
  • I also recently started an alt. I did Phoenix then revan. In stores I did biggs and tarkin for ships. Cad bane for a later bh squad. Boba fett for bh. In arena store, leia and st han for cls. In the guild store old ben/other characters that show up infrequently but are needed. Fleet store ships and pilots. I currently run tf, biggs, and slave one with phantom and ghost for reinforcements. Not the absolute best fleet but all are used elsewhere as well so little is wasted and I get top 50 or top 20 most days.

I avoided kylo and his ship due to starting the mission/t3 farm immediately after Phoenix. But I am farming jango/ht now that my hard nod revan farms are almost done. So once i hit lvl 85 and get bossk, I'll have a 5 star ht ready to go.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    I also recently started an alt. I did Phoenix then revan. In stores I did biggs and tarkin for ships. Cad bane for a later bh squad. Boba fett for bh. In arena store, leia and st han for cls. In the guild store old ben/other characters that show up infrequently but are needed. Fleet store ships and pilots. I currently run tf, biggs, and slave one with phantom and ghost for reinforcements. Not the absolute best fleet but all are used elsewhere as well so little is wasted and I get top 50 or top 20 most days.

I avoided kylo and his ship due to starting the mission/t3 farm immediately after Phoenix. But I am farming jango/ht now that my hard nod revan farms are almost done. So once i hit lvl 85 and get bossk, I'll have a 5 star ht ready to go.

Ok, ya i like that idea. Only thing I wonder is, who is the better capital ship for biggs/phoenix. For my main I have tarkin as my fleet commander, and I like him, but I feel like Ackbar could be better due to the majority of my early game ships will be rebels. Also, how early is it worth getting into the BH? I definitely want them for Chewie/HMF, and having them for the side events seems pretty useful.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Things I'd personally prioritize after Peenix for the static stores, in descending order of importance:

Cantina

- Boba Fett
    - Old Daka
    - First Order Officer
    - Cassian's U-Wing (maybe higher depending on how hard you want to push ships)

Galactic War

- Biggs Darklighter
    - Cad Bane
    - K-2S0
    - Ships. There are a bunch of good ships in there, including Biggs's all three Geonosians. Get 'em.
    - Poggle might be useful for Geonosian TB, dunno yet though

Squad Arena

- Stormtrooper Han & Princess Leia (for CLS)
    - Greedo
    - IG-88
    - Admiral Ackbar
    - Grand Moff Tarkin
    - Cassian Andor (push him up a bit if you're going for his ship in Cantina)
    - HK-47
    - Nute Gunray

Fleet, Guild, and Event stores are a little trickier since their inventory shifts a lot and they also offer stuff besides shards.

In fleet, you probably want to use your tokens on ship and pilot shards until you're doing well in fleet arena, then shift to zetas.

For guild I'd probably get Jyn Erso, Dengar, and Logray out of the way since they're super long farms and all pretty important (Jyn for Cassian's ship/R1 lead, Dengar & Logray for Chewbacca and C3P0 respectively).

Event store has Hoda and Wampa - Hoda is probably still worth going for first, though I personally question whether Wampa is really worth it anymore when you could either harvest sweet, sweet gear or stockpile for when you eventually get Malak. He's good for sure, but certainly not the godly beast he once was.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Thanks for all the input guys, definitely a big help
  • Well if you have a full 7* phoenix team then clearly get Palpatine, Vader and Thrawn then laugh as you crush the opposition.
  • Question:

1. Do you have Credit Heists up & Running at Max Tier?
    If you don't then I would get Cad Bane up & running ASAP even before Biggs.

I've been working up a list since I hate inefficiency & I've made a few mistakes because of lack of information in my 2.5 months of work getting to L80.

Its similar but slightly different to the 1 above.

I also work characters in 3 tiers roughly based on the next upcoming event where you need them.
    Unlock -> 5* -> 7*

LS/DS Hard Nodes: Only 2 a couple areas at a time, the rest on Normals for gear hunting.
    Sabine for Phantom Ship till the 3 JKR Character Nodes unlock.
    Bastila, Zaalbar, & Jolee (Complete Sabine to whatever star is next & then stop farming her)
    FO TIE Pilot (add to both On both LS & DS Nodes but keep farming JKR trio)
    Bastila-F & Juhani (Start these only after the JKR Trio or the FO-TIE are at 7*)
    Ewoks (Wicket) - Not Scout or Teebo. (Start Ewoks & BH only after most above except Sabine are 7*)
    Bosk & Bounty Hunter SHIPs

The key w/ LS/DS Nodes is your capped at 5/Day so you want to be doing a couple characters but not so many that you are not using the Normal Nodes to farm your gear for upgrading which is the real CAP in advancing this game.

Cantina Nodes:
    Ezra
    Hera
    Lando (If you need a Scoundrel)
    Old Ben
    Consular (For early GM-Yoda 5th Jedi?)
    Kylo-U & TIE Silencer
    TIE Fighter Pilot
    Luke Farmboy

There are more here but the above to 7* will take you a good long while & should be your priority to unlock your first 5 special event characters (Yoda, Emperor, Thrawn, R2D2, & Commander Luke).

Cantina store is all about farming 1 character to a star point for an event & then rotating to a different char for the next star point based on what event is upcoming.
    So Rotating Ezra/Hera for Emp/Thrawn then switching to Lando for Credits, then Ben/Consular for Yoda then back on Ezra/Hera for the next round of Emp/Thrawn, etc etc.

If your not going to be able to make 7* event when its here then be happy with 5*/6* & start planning for the next event in 14-30 days instead of missing the next one while you finish 7* & then can't use it for 90 days till original even is back again.

Cantina Store:
    Chopper
    Boba Fett (If you need a Scoundrel)
    Qui-Gon (If you need a Jedi)

Squad Arena Store:
    Kanan
    ST.Han (If you need a Scoundrel)
    Tarkin (Empire Leader & Fleet Commander)
    Leia
    IG-88 (All above at 7* before you farm him)

Galactic War Store:
    Zeb (Get to 5* at least, then Open Cad for CH, then 7* Zeb)
    Cad Bane (Open him before Zeb if you have not opened Credit Heists)
    Ships: Imperial TIE & FO TIE (Save currency for these since they are rotated & can multi-spawn)
    Biggs & Biggs X-Wing (Don't start these till the above 4 are at 7*, you want DS 4 Zetas before LS Ships)

Fleet Store: (You should go DS first w/ Executrix before LS Ships except those 2 Phx below)
    Save Cash Here, these ships are all uncommon to rare & you need to buy them if they pop 2-3x in a row or several at the same time.
    TIE Advanced X1
    Slave-1
    Ghost
    Phantom-II

Don't buy other stuff from this store unless you have just 3000 currency banked.
    You always want to get the above 4 that are not available in the Galactic Store rotation.

Also, Grievous & Vader shards are here but I would do those 4 ships before farming any characters.

As stated above, go DS Ships first (Imp TIE Fighter, FO TIE Fighter, TIE Silencer, Slave-1, & TIE Adv X1)
    Get Executrix & those 5 going as fast & far as you can to unlock the Zeta mats challenge.
    You'll still be farming the 2 Phoenix Ships since they are more rare but leave off Biggs, Consular, Wedge or any other LS ships till after you unlock 5* Executrix & Zeta mats.

Fleet Hard Nodes:
    Tier-1C opens up Imperial TIE to farm. (Lando+Falcon too but is less important than TIE)
    Tier-2 opens up Slave-1 & Bastilla nodes. These are Priority, stop doing TIE or Lando when you get these.
    Tier-3 opens up Zaalbar. Also a Priority for JKR.
    Tier-4 opens up TAX1 & I think Jolee? (I'm not that far but I looked it up on the web.

Guild Store:
    Gear (I complete a lot of items by making a purchase here for my last pieces)
    Dengar (Chewie event)
    Logray (C3PO event)
    Col. Stark (Territory Battles)

Guild Events Store:
    Gear
    Honestly, everything here I think is somewhere else, so I mostly use it for gear or a rare character/ship that I am about to complete a star on w/ just 1 more purchase so I can upgrade them for an event that is going on.

Wow that was long, hope it helps & makes sense. :)
  • Jack1210 wrote: »
    I also recently started an alt. I did Phoenix then revan. In stores I did biggs and tarkin for ships. Cad bane for a later bh squad. Boba fett for bh. In arena store, leia and st han for cls. In the guild store old ben/other characters that show up infrequently but are needed. Fleet store ships and pilots. I currently run tf, biggs, and slave one with phantom and ghost for reinforcements. Not the absolute best fleet but all are used elsewhere as well so little is wasted and I get top 50 or top 20 most days.

Ok, ya i like that idea. Only thing I wonder is, who is the better capital ship for biggs/phoenix. For my main I have tarkin as my fleet commander, and I like him, but I feel like Ackbar could be better due to the majority of my early game ships will be rebels. Also, how early is it worth getting into the BH? I definitely want them for Chewie/HMF, and having them for the side events seems pretty useful.

I like tarkin as a capital ship. But I run ackbar on my main because i use the falcoln. If you farm tf, vaders tie, and use a tl team, tarkin works pretty well though.
  • Well if you have a full 7* phoenix team then clearly get Palpatine, Vader and Thrawn then laugh as you crush the opposition.

Ya I'm about to, gear/my level will prohibit me from getting thrawn to 7*, but I'll be pushing empire.
  • Question:

1. Do you have Credit Heists up & Running at Max Tier?
    If you don't then I would get Cad Bane up & running ASAP even before Biggs.

I've been working up a list since I hate inefficiency & I've made a few mistakes because of lack of information in my 2.5 months of work getting to L80.

Its similar but slightly different to the 1 above.

I also work characters in 3 tiers roughly based on the next upcoming event where you need them.
    Unlock -> 5* -> 7*

LS/DS Hard Nodes: Only 2 a couple areas at a time, the rest on Normals for gear hunting.
    Sabine for Phantom Ship till the 3 JKR Character Nodes unlock.
    Bastila, Zaalbar, & Jolee (Complete Sabine to whatever star is next & then stop farming her)
    FO TIE Pilot (add to both On both LS & DS Nodes but keep farming JKR trio)
    Bastila-F & Juhani (Start these only after the JKR Trio or the FO-TIE are at 7*)
    Ewoks (Wicket) - Not Scout or Teebo. (Start Ewoks & BH only after most above except Sabine are 7*)
    Bosk & Bounty Hunter SHIPs

The key w/ LS/DS Nodes is your capped at 5/Day so you want to be doing a couple characters but not so many that you are not using the Normal Nodes to farm your gear for upgrading which is the real CAP in advancing this game.

Cantina Nodes:
    Ezra
    Hera
    Lando (If you need a Scoundrel)
    Old Ben
    Consular (For early GM-Yoda 5th Jedi?)
    Kylo-U & TIE Silencer
    TIE Fighter Pilot
    Luke Farmboy

There are more here but the above to 7* will take you a good long while & should be your priority to unlock your first 5 special event characters (Yoda, Emperor, Thrawn, R2D2, & Commander Luke).

Cantina store is all about farming 1 character to a star point for an event & then rotating to a different char for the next star point based on what event is upcoming.
    So Rotating Ezra/Hera for Emp/Thrawn then switching to Lando for Credits, then Ben/Consular for Yoda then back on Ezra/Hera for the next round of Emp/Thrawn, etc etc.

If your not going to be able to make 7* event when its here then be happy with 5*/6* & start planning for the next event in 14-30 days instead of missing the next one while you finish 7* & then can't use it for 90 days till original even is back again.

Cantina Store:
    Chopper
    Boba Fett (If you need a Scoundrel)
    Qui-Gon (If you need a Jedi)

Squad Arena Store:
    Kanan
    ST.Han (If you need a Scoundrel)
    Tarkin (Empire Leader & Fleet Commander)
    Leia
    IG-88 (All above at 7* before you farm him)

Galactic War Store:
    Zeb (Get to 5* at least, then Open Cad for CH, then 7* Zeb)
    Cad Bane (Open him before Zeb if you have not opened Credit Heists)
    Ships: Imperial TIE & FO TIE (Save currency for these since they are rotated & can multi-spawn)
    Biggs & Biggs X-Wing (Don't start these till the above 4 are at 7*, you want DS 4 Zetas before LS Ships)

Fleet Store: (You should go DS first w/ Executrix before LS Ships except those 2 Phx below)
    Save Cash Here, these ships are all uncommon to rare & you need to buy them if they pop 2-3x in a row or several at the same time.
    TIE Advanced X1
    Slave-1
    Ghost
    Phantom-II

Don't buy other stuff from this store unless you have just 3000 currency banked.
    You always want to get the above 4 that are not available in the Galactic Store rotation.

Also, Grievous & Vader shards are here but I would do those 4 ships before farming any characters.

As stated above, go DS Ships first (Imp TIE Fighter, FO TIE Fighter, TIE Silencer, Slave-1, & TIE Adv X1)
    Get Executrix & those 5 going as fast & far as you can to unlock the Zeta mats challenge.
    You'll still be farming the 2 Phoenix Ships since they are more rare but leave off Biggs, Consular, Wedge or any other LS ships till after you unlock 5* Executrix & Zeta mats.

Fleet Hard Nodes:
    Tier-1C opens up Imperial TIE to farm. (Lando+Falcon too but is less important than TIE)
    Tier-2 opens up Slave-1 & Bastilla nodes. These are Priority, stop doing TIE or Lando when you get these.
    Tier-3 opens up Zaalbar. Also a Priority for JKR.
    Tier-4 opens up TAX1 & I think Jolee? (I'm not that far but I looked it up on the web.

Guild Store:
    Gear (I complete a lot of items by making a purchase here for my last pieces)
    Dengar (Chewie event)
    Logray (C3PO event)
    Col. Stark (Territory Battles)

Guild Events Store:
    Gear
    Honestly, everything here I think is somewhere else, so I mostly use it for gear or a rare character/ship that I am about to complete a star on w/ just 1 more purchase so I can upgrade them for an event that is going on.

Wow that was long, hope it helps & makes sense. :)

Dude thanks that was exactly what I wanted. I've been missing these CHs and really wishing I wasn't. Time for some scoundrels haha
  • I'm sure this would've helped.....
    https://swgoh.gg/p/441457458/
    Whoops. But thanks again for all the input guys.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Things I'd personally prioritize after Peenix for the static stores, in descending order of importance:

Cantina

- Boba Fett
    - Old Daka
    - First Order Officer
    - Cassian's U-Wing (maybe higher depending on how hard you want to push ships)

Galactic War

- Biggs Darklighter
    - Cad Bane
    - K-2S0
    - Ships. There are a bunch of good ships in there, including Biggs's all three Geonosians. Get 'em.
    - Poggle might be useful for Geonosian TB, dunno yet though

Squad Arena

- Stormtrooper Han & Princess Leia (for CLS)
    - Greedo
    - IG-88
    - Admiral Ackbar
    - Grand Moff Tarkin
    - Cassian Andor (push him up a bit if you're going for his ship in Cantina)
    - HK-47
    - Nute Gunray

Fleet, Guild, and Event stores are a little trickier since their inventory shifts a lot and they also offer stuff besides shards.

In fleet, you probably want to use your tokens on ship and pilot shards until you're doing well in fleet arena, then shift to zetas.

For guild I'd probably get Jyn Erso, Dengar, and Logray out of the way since they're super long farms and all pretty important (Jyn for Cassian's ship/R1 lead, Dengar & Logray for Chewbacca and C3P0 respectively).

Event store has Hoda and Wampa - Hoda is probably still worth going for first, though I personally question whether Wampa is really worth it anymore when you could either harvest sweet, sweet gear or stockpile for when you eventually get Malak. He's good for sure, but certainly not the godly beast he once was.

Ya at this point I gotta decide how hard I really wanna push ships. And ya I'm thinking I heard GE currency and get Hoda, since I'm currently farming bastilla and Jolee, and have kanan and ezra
  • I honestly cannot imagine why anyone would do 2 or more accounts in this game.
    I totally get going with a new one, but 2 seems like v-game addiction to the stars
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    I honestly cannot imagine why anyone would do 2 or more accounts in this game.
    I totally get going with a new one, but 2 seems like v-game addiction to the stars

Haha it may be..... But I'm also at the point with my main where each day is just a bunch of simming, with territory wars and battles pretty much the only thing that takes thought each day and it gets stale. Plus I had no clue what I was doing with my main for so long, so I wanna see the difference.
  • I honestly cannot imagine why anyone would do 2 or more accounts in this game.

My daughter plays my alt most of the time. And on my main, I sim or auto most things. So not a lot of added time really.