Best Start 2019

Hey guys,

I had a Break from swgoh for a 1/2 year and decided to Start a new Account.

I Would Start with Phönix and hoarding energy till i can get to lvl.44 in one day.

What next charakter/ships i should aim After Phönix?

BH cause of credit heist? BH ships as will an Tarkin for Zeta challenge.

But i dont know which Team in Arena After Phönix?

Bastilla jedis with gmy, Kanaan, ezra from Phönix + OB (xls)

Which legendary i should aim First?

Replies

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Go for bastila, Jolee, Mission vao, big Z, and T3 next. Jedi revan is probably the best all around character in the game besides thrawn.
    If you haven’t unlocked those hard nodes yet to farm them, then go for CLS. He’s a very great character to have, extremely well balanced. He’s easier to unlock than revan in terms of character acquiring.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Going from Phoenix to Empire is an easy transition as you'll get thrawn and palpatine from phoenix. Then with vader and tarkin, you'll just need one more character (Stormtrooper or TFP) and you'll have enough for R2. Then get Old ben, Farmboy luke, stormtrooper han, and Princess leia so you can get CLS. From there, get Jolee, bastila shan, mission vao, big z, and T3-M4. Jolee and Bastila with Kanan, ezra, and old ben will get you GMY and the other 3 with jolee and bastila will get you JKR. This is the best path to start the game on
  • Honestly, I wouldn't even bother picking the game up. All the developers care about it making money and have no concerns about what the players in this game wants. They ended up terminating the game changer program because they couldn't control what the streamers were saying about the game and the characters that were developed. It's a very poor response from Capital Games.
  • Hello there,

I don't want to create another thread so I will ask here.
    I'm quite new player and my questions for most of You can be simple - I want to have JKR, my team is almost ready (by stars) but I have no idea how much power do I need for that event.

Bastilla - G11 almost all omega with zeta;
    Jolee - G10 all omega;
    Mission - G8 all omega;
    Zaalbar - G9 all omega;
    T3 - G9;
    Do I need more?

Another thing - I've only zeta materials for one ability, I want to take JKR General at first but what next? Finish Jolee zeta then rest JKR zetas? Now on my lead team is Bastilla, Jolee, GMY, Kanaan and Ezra - Kanaan will be replaced by JKR. In distant future I'll try finish Hyoda and GK.

Thanks for any advice.
  • Dionarch wrote: »
    Hello there,

I don't want to create another thread so I will ask here.
    I'm quite new player and my questions for most of You can be simple - I want to have JKR, my team is almost ready (by stars) but I have no idea how much power do I need for that event.

Bastilla - G11 almost all omega with zeta;
    Jolee - G10 all omega;
    Mission - G8 all omega;
    Zaalbar - G9 all omega;
    T3 - G9;
    Do I need more?

Another thing - I've only zeta materials for one ability, I want to take JKR General at first but what next? Finish Jolee zeta then rest JKR zetas? Now on my lead team is Bastilla, Jolee, GMY, Kanaan and Ezra - Kanaan will be replaced by JKR. In distant future I'll try finish Hyoda and GK.

Thanks for any advice.

you are ready for reven i would say, assuming your mods are "ok" and not absolutely horrible.

the JKR event is set to take roughly a team of g8 characters to beat. if you manage to get past the 6th stage then the 7th is a breeze. honestly, imo, i would train jolee's zeta asap. one of the best/most powerful zetas in the game and makes the character worth having, alot. makes the JKR event a heck of alot easier too, not that it is terribly hard.
  • Thanks, now I'm looking forward to change zeta priority. ;)

By now my mods are inspired by meta report from swgoh.gg and if they don't work quite good I'll change them. ;)