Nihion
3340 posts Member
So this is my CLS team:

(L)zCLS
zzR2
Chewie
Han
?

It’s pretty underdeveloped right now, but I’m working on zetas and I need a strong fifth. This team lacks a tank, and I hate Old Ben, so I’ve been using GK recently, but he’s definitely required elsewhere. So what character, that’s not C3PO, would work best in this team?

Replies

• L3
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    L3

Wait really? I’ve been trying to find a place for her. She isn’t a Rebel, and it works well?
  • CarSickShoe
    199 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    L3 is amazing. She may not be a rebel, but she can heal Han and Chewie thanks to their scoundrel tags, plus she's a pre-taunt and just incredibly tanky in general. She also has her own counter chance and cleanses Han/Chewie when she's hit, which helps to keep daze/stun off Chewie. Great addition to CLS team.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    L3 is amazing. She may not be a rebel, but she can heal Han and Chewie thanks to their scoundrel tags, plus she's a pre-taunt and just incredibly tanky in general. She also has her own counter chance and cleanses Han/Chewie when she's hit, which helps to keep daze/stun off Chewie. Great addition to CLS team.

Awesome, thanks! I have a geared up L3 ready to go!
  • kieltrx
    129 posts Member
    Depends what you're going to fight.. pre taunt means nothing vs jedi revan. I find Thrawn to be the best fifth.
  • Beaks
    73 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    My goal for CLS Squad:
    CLS ( obviously )
    Officer Leia
    Captain Han or some sort of Han.
    R2
    Chewbacca ( gotta have some fuzz )

At the moment I’m using him in;
    CLS ( Lead )
    Vet Han
    Vet Chewbacca
    Ackbar
    Hoth Rebel Scout.

Still need to 7* officer Leia and get Chewbacca so that sucks.
  • You're gonna have a tough time against the meta without 3PO, but I like to use CLS, Solo, Chewie and Chaze. Easy to underestimate on defense, I've found.
  • 1. 3PO
    2. Tank with synergies.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    With the core four you have listed, 3PO is the best choice. The flex slot is R2. Alternatives to R2 include L3 and Old Ben.
    Still not a he.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I know that 3PO is the best choice, but I’m far from him. I’ll keep working. Thanks for the input everyone!
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    I run CLS, Han, Chewie, R2 and Thrawn. It works really well. Won't bother gearing up Old Ben. I'll just gear/mat hoard for the next 3PO event.
  • 1. 3PO
    2. Tank with synergies.

Yeah, I've been shocked lately at how tank C3PO is
  • AA lead? Or Bistan as weakest to synergise frenzy and guard?
  • AA lead? Or Bistan as weakest to synergise frenzy and guard?

Dude already has zeta CLS lead. It'd be a bit of a waste to not have that as his 1st led rebel team.

I don't know all of the toons well enough to suggest good rebel alternatives behind Ackbar, but I know that basically you want 4 toons that have an action ability that is not an attack and a strong action attack.

From my roster I would go St Han, P leia , Old Ben. Stumped on the 5th. Lobot. My rebel roster sucks
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    AA lead? Or Bistan as weakest to frenzy and guard?

Dude already has zeta CLS lead. It'd be a bit of a waste to not have that as his 1st led rebel team.

I don't know all of the toons well enough to suggest good rebel alternatives behind Ackbar, but I know that basically you want 4 toons that have an action ability that is not an attack and a strong action attack.

From my roster I would go St Han, P leia , Old Ben. Stumped on the 5th. Lobot. My rebel roster sucks

I’ve found that Ezra and Kanan are good if you need one and can take away from Pheonix. Ezra is better because Sabine can add extra damage to Phoenix.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Bistan with Guard on him is a sneaky way to Chewie-machine-gun your way to victory. Slapping some gear on Bistan isn't a waste either since his ship rocks.

Old Ben and Chirrut are good alternatives as well.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png