4 Zetas for Dark Revan and Malak

AlienOverlord
213 posts Member
edited June 2019
qw677bfzt2yt.png
I'm still a few shards short to attempt tier 5 of the Darth Revan event but I have 4 zetas saved up. Considering that I'd like getting Darth Revan to go smoothly and might need zetas on some toons to get the 17500 GP needed for Malak, how should I use my zetas most efficiently?
I have 2 zetas on JKR and 1 on Bastilla and Jolee and no others. Several OR toons at gear 7-9.
Post edited by AlienOverlord on

Replies

• I wish I had this problem. Sadly I'm not getting Malak this time either...

You should put a zeta on Carth in any case, so as to get any use at all out of the toons you have to gear up, besides unlocking Malak. Then if needed Canderous has a worthwhile zeta.
  • Then if needed Canderous has a worthwhile zeta.

Looks garbage to me.
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Charlo999 wrote: »
    Then if needed Canderous has a worthwhile zeta.

Looks garbage to me.

Not if you compare if to Juhani's. Carth's zeta will bring something to a OR team, and from what I hear, his zeta is worthwhile. Naturally it'd be best to clear the event without wasting zetas, but if anyone has to zeta their toons to make the event, then yeah, Carth >> Canderous.
  • I've wanted to Zeta Mission and Big Z for a long time and probably need to to have a chance at Malak. I'm not too concerned about Malak's zetas but what about Revan? Do I need 3 on him or would one suffice at first? Not sure I'll be able to use him in arena, working on Sith Trooper but other Sith Empire are garbage. Using CLS with 3p0 in arena now.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I think Mission and Z are good, but Missions is by far the better.

No way I would put a zeta on Juhani or Ordo. G12+1 gets them to 17.5k. Zetas are more valuable than the gear IMHO.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    qw677bfzt2yt.png
    I'm still a few shards short to attempt tier 5 of the Darth Revan event but I have 4 zetas saved up. Considering that I'd like getting Darth Revan to go smoothly and might need zetas on some toons to get the 17500 GP needed for Malak, how should I use my zetas most efficiently?
    I have 2 zetas on JKR and 1 on Bastilla and Jolee and no others. Several OR toons at gear 7-9.

Zeta Carth Onasi, his leader skill makes the OR team really good. Also put zetas on Mission and Zalbar because they are amazing as a duo. Last i would put either on Juhani to helps make her harder to kill or in Bastilla Fallen to help Darth Revan team later.

Canderous Zeta is just to add one buff (critical damage up) on him so i would not recommend wasting a zeta on it.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I went with canderous. Juhani is an ok zeta - canderous gives more offense, juhani gives more defense. Kinda depends what you want out of your carth team. Eventually, I'll do both, but for the Malak event I'll just go with canderous.

emrg0st89eiy.png