"Jedi Leader"

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
edited June 2019
Shaak Ti is called a "Jedi Leader"
voc7kmo8vxrp.jpg
yd52xxwe13sj.jpg

I guess she's leading the jedi to order 66.

Replies

• Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Well, she's a jedi and a leader personality - a jedi leader.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Shaak Ti is called a "Jedi Leader"

I guess she's leading the jedi to order 66.

dqm9t3at43cg.jpeg
  • Don't feel alone. I thought the same when they first introduced her. But knowing her lore her leader ability makes sense. Her description is just misleading. Something like "Inspiring Clone Overseer with heightened Jedi reflexes ."
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Read: Jedi and a leader. Not a leader of jedi.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

Why even say Jedi Leader than? I get it, she really is a Leader of Jedi, but as far as in game we read Jedi Leader and think of people like Yoda and JKR who benefit Jedi. She does not benefit the group that says she represents, the Jedi. Her description is misleading. When I was first introduced to her I saw her description and thought how amazing it would be to see a different Jedi in Arena but then you find out she really just benefits Clones...
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    It doesn't take much processing power to figure it out. You're getting worked up over a trivial point of semantics.
    Still not a he.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    It doesn't take much processing power to figure it out. You're getting worked up over a trivial point of semantics.

Getting worked up? Nobody is getting offended here. Lmao it was a joke that flew WAYYYYYYYYYYY¹⁶ over your head.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Why even say Jedi Leader than? I get it, she really is a Leader of Jedi, but as far as in game we read Jedi Leader and think of people like Yoda and JKR who benefit Jedi. She does not benefit the group that says she represents, the Jedi. Her description is misleading. When I was first introduced to her I saw her description and thought how amazing it would be to see a different Jedi in Arena but then you find out she really just benefits Clones...

That's exactly NOT what I was saying. It is not saying she leads jedi. She is a leader and she is a jedi. A jedi leader.

That's exactly NOT what I was saying. It is not saying she leads jedi. She is a leader and she is a jedi. A jedi leader.

K

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member

Then it would be A jedi, leader instead. Considering she doesnt lead Jedi but is both.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Then it would be A jedi, leader instead. Considering she doesnt lead Jedi but is both.
    No. No, that is not how language works. And that is especially not how commas work.

Many combinations of words can be taken more than one way. If I say someone is a French chef, that doesn't automatically mean they cook the French.
    Still not a he.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    No. No, that is not how language works. And that is especially not how commas work.

Many combinations of words can be taken more than one way. If I say someone is a French chef, that doesn't automatically mean they cook the French.

"Hero, saviour" from the JKR ad.
    If someone is a Jedi Leader that means they're a leader of the Jedi it shoulve said clone leader and a jedi
  • AntiFunn wrote: »
    Stop getting into useless arguments. .

But that's no fun! 'Scuse me, eating popcorn here!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    Stop getting into useless arguments. It's all thanks to how English is limited and produces 2 different meaning from the exact same text. What the devs wanted to say is perfectly normal but at the same may be interpreted as something else, so stop whining. And no one would start a sentence with: A Jedi leader with blah blah.

Don't act all smart when it's completely unnecessary. I understood that she is a Jedi and is a Leader and thought oh ok that's accurate and went over this

P.S these char descriptions need to be short and informative.

You just got into a useless argument rn lmao
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Was really hoping this thread was dead lol
    Was really hoping this thread was dead lol

up72s1d1vbv2.png