Fleet farm

Is it better to farm Anakin starfighter or B1 in fleet battles ?

Replies

• X3ina
    108 posts Member
    Not sure about b1, but eta2 drop rate was terrible for me. Personally i would do both, all you need is extra 100 crystals to buy energy every 3rd day or so
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Do both if possible
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    X3ina wrote: »
    Not sure about b1, but eta2 drop rate was terrible for me. Personally i would do both, all you need is extra 100 crystals to buy energy every 3rd day or so

The drop rate is identical for both. Your results are not relevant to that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I dont think i can do both because i m already farming carth onasi. But before i was farming both carth and lando ship but now i m done with lando that s why i m asking. I think i can only do 2 at same time but carth and b1 or carth and anakin ship ?
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I dont think i can do both because i m already farming carth onasi. But before i was farming both carth and lando ship but now i m done with lando that s why i m asking. I think i can only do 2 at same time but carth and b1 or carth and anakin ship ?

If you can swing it at all I would suggest all 3 as all three are critical or will be critical toons
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    I was in the same boat til I found out you can do both at once. I farm b1 at my daily refresh and anakin's starfighter when I reach 80 energy
  • Just curious, Do you already have Slave-1, TAX1, & Bastilla?

I'm assuming so but they all seem more important than B1 so just asking.