Geonosian Failure

2Next

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    padmes Locked pro isnt as good as you think it is i still get my butt whooped by LS revan daily. its like CUPS stun sure its cute but doesnt change them at all.

Well. Yeah. But Revan is in a tier all by himself. Geonosians are in the basement, and with this touch up they might hit the ground floor. I don't think you have to worry about Geonosians being as deadly as Revan.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Pentagon wrote: »
    You can't burst down the Alpha, the taunt forces you to attack the brute which presumabl has better damage reduction than say spy. But say the taunt wasn't there and you directed all attacks at Alpha, after every attack his health is equalised with the rest.
    That's why you're using Jango as your leader--His payout gives all Bounty Hunters the Bounty Hunter's Resolve unique buff that allows them to ignore taunts (and revive when killed, but that's not particularly relevant here) so you can just ignore the Brute's taunt.

Jango, Boba, Dengar, and IG-88 have AoE that debuffs to help fuel Jango's contract,
    And don't sleep on Execute. With enough debuffs you can just outright kill a bug before the health gets equalized.

I forget this strategy a lot, surprisingly because it is the exact way I killed Chewie in the Chewbacca event. He had 2 buffs and 4 debuffs. I think he had 25% protection left when I launched it, BAM! Dead = won Chewie for me.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Pentagon wrote: »
    You can't burst down the Alpha, the taunt forces you to attack the brute which presumabl has better damage reduction than say spy. But say the taunt wasn't there and you directed all attacks at Alpha, after every attack his health is equalised with the rest.
    That's why you're using Jango as your leader--His payout gives all Bounty Hunters the Bounty Hunter's Resolve unique buff that allows them to ignore taunts (and revive when killed, but that's not particularly relevant here) so you can just ignore the Brute's taunt.

Jango, Boba, Dengar, and IG-88 have AoE that debuffs to help fuel Jango's contract,
    And don't sleep on Execute. With enough debuffs you can just outright kill a bug before the health gets equalized.

I forget this strategy a lot, surprisingly because it is the exact way I killed Chewie in the Chewbacca event. He had 2 buffs and 4 debuffs. I think he had 25% protection left when I launched it, BAM! Dead = won Chewie for me.

FOR REAL. Execute is one of those abilities I always forget until I use it and it just mercs someone from out of nowhere. It's a real problem-solver!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.