Question about geonosian brood alpha

So this new geonosian can summon an ally called geonosian brute. I was just reading about the whole summoning thing and thought that even though it said this particular toon doesnt count as a defeated ally and cant be revived this has left me a little confused. While I take it that killing the geonosian brute wont count towards something like building up asajj ventress in battle like ns zombie but it also says it cant be revived but it doesnt say that the skill to summon ot is a one turn thing where once its summoned it cant be summoned again once the ability cooldown has passed. So can it be summoned more than once or did I miss something in the description.

Replies

• I suppose you can summon another brute if the first one dies.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Summoned and revived are 2 different things.

This is worded that way so that its stated that the only way he can be brought onto the playing field is a summon, even after he is defeated.

No one will not be able to revive him after he is defeated.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Yeah like if he’s defeated and someone other than GBA tries to revive/summon him, I guess it wouldn’t work
  • So basically geonosian brute is always summonable so long as geonosian alpha is still alive. Pretty nifty if I may say so, just kinda sucks that it cant be comboed with asajj because that would really make her overpowered.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Summoned is my new favorite mechanic, I hope to see it more.
  • Coolnessda wrote: »
    So basically geonosian brute is always summonable so long as geonosian alpha is still alive. Pretty nifty if I may say so, just kinda sucks that it cant be comboed with asajj because that would really make her overpowered.

I thing they ment "wont count as defeated ally" as in wont costnyou 3stars in pve and wont cost you banners in ga. I could be wrong but it most likely will interact with rampage
  • Coolnessda wrote: »
    So basically geonosian brute is always summonable so long as geonosian alpha is still alive. Pretty nifty if I may say so, just kinda sucks that it cant be comboed with asajj because that would really make her overpowered.

I thing they ment "wont count as defeated ally" as in wont costnyou 3stars in pve and wont cost you banners in ga. I could be wrong but it most likely will interact with rampage

I don't think this is the intention behind it, because he will be summoned into the ally slot. And even if you lose the ally in PvE battles, you still get 3 stars.

So it's rather intended to prevent units like Ventress or Veers from gaining Turnmeter, stacking damage etc.
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    I think it at least shouldn't trigger DT's Deathmark