PhantømAlliance Recruitment!!

Prev13456711
Savage__Will__16
256 posts Member
edited April 2022
We are a 13 guild alliance focused on having fun and growth. All guilds are running heroic raids. 4 guilds are completing CPIT and 1 is very close.

Rebellion - 330 mill gp
50/50
DS HOTH 45⭐
LS HOTH 45⭐
DS GEO 31⭐ 40 WAT shards
LS GEO 23⭐ 29 KAM shards

Havøc - 298 mill gp
49/50
DS HOTH 41⭐
LS HOTH 45⭐
DS GEO 31⭐ 33 WAT SHARDS
LS GEO 15⭐ 6 KAM shards

Ëmpire - 301 mill gp
50/50
DS HOTH 48⭐
LS HOTH 45⭐
DS GEO 31⭐ 44 WAT shards
LS GEO 23⭐ 29 KAM shards

Røgue - 229 mill gp
50/50
DS HOTH 33⭐
LS HOTH 42⭐
DS GEO 27⭐ 34 WAT shards
LS GEO 13⭐ 5 KAM

Ørder - 317 mill gp
49/50
DS HOTH 45⭐
LS HOTH 45⭐
DS GEO 32⭐ 44 WAT shards
LS GEO 25⭐ 28 KAM shards

Uprising - 255 mill gp
49/50
DS HOTH 38⭐
LS HOTH 45 ⭐
DS GEO 27⭐28 WAT shards
LS GEO 14⭐ 6 KAM shard

Lotus 253 mill gp
50/50
DS HOTH 31⭐
LS HOTH 45⭐
DS GEO 27⭐ 29 WAT shards
LS GRO 13⭐ 7 KAM shards

Phoundlings 132 mill gp
49\50
DS HOTH 33⭐
LS HOTH 40⭐
DS GEO 15 ⭐ 26 WAT shards
LS GEO 0

Hope 197 mill gp
50\50
DS HOTH 34⭐
LS HOTH 41⭐
DS GEO 23⭐ 39 WAT shards
LS GEO 7⭐ 7 KAM shards

Beskar 176 mill gp
49\50
DS HOTH 30⭐
LS HOTH 41⭐
DS GEO 17⭐ 12 WAT shards
LS GEO 0

Deathwatch 104 mill gp
48\50
DS HOTH 23 ⭐
LS HOTH 21 ⭐
DS GEO 0
LS GEO 0

Away Team 206 mill gp
47\50
DS HOTH
LS HOTH 37⭐
DS GEO 18 ⭐ 18 WAT shards
LS GEO 5 ⭐ 1 KAM shard

Pain 90 mill gp
50/50
DS HOTH 26 ⭐
LS HOTH
DS GEO
LSGEO

Limb 31 mill gp
DS HOTH 13⭐
LS HOTH 11 ⭐
DS GEO
LS GEO

All you have to do is click the link https://discord.gg/teDu9h9
Post edited by Savage__Will__16 on

Replies

• Heroic raids !! Come get the goods
  • Join us, and all of your dreams will come true!
  • Whether you"re a talker or not.. If you want to have fun, learn and grow while playing this game, then this is the corner of the galaxy for you. Drop in and you'll see what we mean!
  • Multiple opening is veteran and beginner guilds with lots of improvement potential! Come by, check it out and see if it’s a good fit for you!
  • awesome alliance, very friendly and helpful, if your a lost soul looking for home this is the place to be. Phantom welcomed me with open arms, I know they will welcome you too
  • Great group of people with amazing knowledge.
    If you're interested in a long term home and really really like star wars content, click the link and see where you stand in the alliance.

• Come join our family
  • As a member of Havoc, the guild is super cool and very encouraging. Have room to add some more mates, so come check them out!
  • We are a 4 guild alliance focused on having fun and growth. There are 4 guilds 3 of which are fully herioc and 1 thats a beginners/casual guild.

Rebellion - 143 mill gp
    50/50
    All raids with 24 hr join period
    PST timezone
    DSTB 42☆
    LSTB 41☆

Havøc - 119 mill gp
    39/50
    CST timezone
    DSTB 38☆
    Lstb 38☆

Ëmpire 97 mill gp
    47/50
    CST timezone
    DSTB 34☆
    LSTB 34☆

Røgue - 8.4 mill gp
    12/50
    PST timezone
    DSTB 6☆
    LSTB

All you have to do is click the link https://discord.gg/teDu9h9

Great people! Great gamers! Great fun! Great FAMILY!
  • Geric
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Each guild in Phantøm is focused on all in-game guild events equally, and three of the four guilds (minus the casual guild, Røgue) run all Heroic Tiers of each raid... but don't come for the rewards, guys and gals. Join up with us for a wholesome experience, where each member of the alliance shares a mutual affinity for one-another.
    Where people not only want to see you grow within the game, but in your real life endeavors as well.

Stop by our recruiting server, chat it up with some of our wonderful officers, and then you decide -- do you want to join a guild? Or do you want to join a family?

See ya there!
    - Geric
  • Time to find out how a top tier alliance works.Friendly and family oriented looking for people who are looking to grow their roster. We have great members with an expansive amount of knowledge to share. If you're looking for a new home this is the place to go to!
  • Come grow with us!
  • SirDidymus
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Come one come all! Come see what star wars galaxy is raving about! End game guilds and alliance built? What!? Thats craziness! Its so crazy im going to shave my eyebrows and post a selfie on facebook! Its so crazy that i would pay $3.00 for a $1.50 candy bar! Its so crazy i would post the selfie while eating the candy bar!!! If you want a fun gaming experience then what are you waiting for!? You're still thinking about it!? Thats crazier than this awesome Alliance!!!!
  • I’m in Phantom Havoc, loving it! The whole alliance is a great group and super active on discord. So many tips, game topics, etc. good people, active gamers, respectful of life commitments, etc. if you are thinking your guild is stale, come on over!!!!
  • Come by our server and see which guild fits your play style. All levels are welcome so don't miss out
  • Phantom Havoc here as well! Such an awesome group of people. We are looking for some more fun loving people to join our family.
  • Prepping for GAC and Geo TB? Need some advice on mods and who to farm next. Come join us and find out what a true alliance brings with many end game players along with new players to share strategies and advice.
  • This alliance and the members in it are the only reason I have kept playing this game for so long. Come join our family!
  • Very supportive alliance. Lots of help, advice, and insightful analysis. Join us!
  • It has been absolutely great finding this great group of players. The knowledge and community contained in this group is unparalleled!!!! Don't miss out! Find what you have been missing!
  • Join today. Cookies and wine in the breakroom.
  • Our community is growing every day. Come join a great group of daily players. Grow, learn, and most of all, have fun!
  • This team is phenomenal. I have been in 3 guilds since I started this game over 2 years ago. I landed here not long after that and the people here are what keep me going. You'll grow fast, and build bonds that go beyond the game. Come join the party!
  • Geric
    33 posts Member
    Alot of player shuffling on the horizon in this game...
    Find a home in one of our four guilds (Havøc, Røgue, Ëmpire, Rebellion).
    We reach our goals together; as a team.
  • This alliance is the real deal! Something for every type of player! Helpful, friendly and competetive! It's always hopping around here! You 've found your fit!
  • We’re here. Where you at? This is the place you want (some of you need) to be. Join the group, you’ll be glad you did!
  • If you're looking to grow and have a good time, this it.
  • Click that link above.. Add to our knowledge base; add to our levels of fun; add to our base strength; most of all, just add your good nature to our conversations... We look forward to hearing from you in our Cantina!

See you sooner than later...
  • No, really! Whether you have something to teach about this game or want to be taught; whether you need a safe haven to become a social butterfly or are already good at social jibing; whether you have a 4+ million roster or are under 2 million; whether you like to post edgy memes or just read them; whether you tell the jokes in chat or only laugh along as you read them; whether you believe droids are inherently female or male...

We have a spot for you 😉

Tap that link above and join the Phantøm Phamily.
  • No really #2:

Tap that link.