Zeta change clarification

13Next

Replies

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    My god what is wrong with you people.

You can't get zero zetas anymore and you still complain. You get more zetas overall and you still complain.

It never ends.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Gair wrote: »
    416 zetas were possible previously, now it is only possible to get 208 per year from these. Good job complainers. (4 assumed)

416 zeta a year lmao, that's like saying you would get +26 speed from all of your secondary Mods, for me its been 1 to 2 zeta per week, so yes getting 6 zeta per week is amazing
  • I am great with this change, on top of fleet coin buying zeta I get a known set amount per year, guaranteed. This is a welcome change and a positive step forward.

u9hw6op0i0qq.jpeg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »

You can't get zero zetas anymore and you still complain. You get more zetas overall and you still complain.

It never ends.

but we still get 0 zetas 4 days a week.......
  • No @TVF and @Kyno. I got zero this week, someone got 16.

From now on we are all equals. Except that I am 16 short.

Where. Are. My. Guaranteed. Zeta. And. Omega. Rewards. From. GA?
  • And of course complaining never ends. What do you expect? Should we always hold hands and applaud CG? I am paying for this game. I won't let my lovely purple zeta mats taken away from me.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member

It never ends.

I agree with you lol, everyone that is complaining is just doing it for the sake of it. I complained for getting no zeta on double drops and ask for 1 guaranteed zeta drop and it happened. It's a nice quality of life change.
    Now only if they add the same thing for omegas from the ability Matt challenges XD
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

It never ends.

If you would ever deliver my paycheck, I could get to work on those other four days.
  • And why are you make fun of people who come here to complain about a legitimate problem @Kyno ? You are not supposed to be a troll, you are a moderator. Just let us lash out, at least.

Also, one more thing:

Where. Are. My. Guaranteed. Zeta. And. Omega. Rewards. From. GA?
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    416 zetas were possible previously, now it is only possible to get 208 per year from these. Good job complainers. (4 assumed)

I really have to laugh on this. Either this person had exceptional luck or does not understand math and statistics at all. We never knew what actual chance on 0,1,2 drops are. So speaking getting 1 instead of chance of 0,1,2 would hurt us only if chance for 1 and 2 was higher chance than for 0 and i am pretty sure it was definitely not.

So ty CG for some sense, guaranteed drop definitely feels 10x better than seeing the 0 several times in a row. Now you only need to use same logic on omegas in challenge ;)
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Has this actually been confirmed?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

It never ends.

Unless it's double drops, then we get 0 8 days a week, right? (Twice on tuesdays)
  • For me, 1 definite is better than 0 to 2 possibly.

But, of course, others will moan...their right...
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    1×2 =2 2×3=6 6×52=312

312÷20= 15 full zetas and bowl of guacamole
  • I am great with this change, on top of fleet coin buying zeta I get a known set amount per year, guaranteed. This is a welcome change and a positive step forward.

u9hw6op0i0qq.jpeg

...but will you be able to complete them in less than 12-Parsecs?! :D
  • Gair wrote: »

There is no chance you get 4 Zeta mats each day. Dude get real.

This is a very positive change. People would go weeks without getting a single mat. This is a great idea and one that I support. So does a lot of the community.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    For me, 1 definite is better than 0 to 2 possibly.

But, of course, others will moan...their right...

Yes their right. And our right to point out how stupid it is to complain about it.
  • Besteve
    126 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    That above ^ anyone who complains about this is wrong. I have two accounts and 0/4 is way more common than 4/4 so this is a huge increase.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    There can be only one
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    who cares about zeta anyway

I do.

Devs, please give @NikoSWGoH 's zetas to me, thanks. I'll send a follow-up PM for further discussion.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    who cares about zeta anyway

I do.

Devs, please give @NikoSWGoH 's zetas to me, thanks. I'll send a follow-up PM for further discussion.

I call dibs on his omega mats
  • Since I have nothing to buy in the ship store I buy Zeta's there so although this is nice and will help a lot I wish they would guarantee the Omega's from the challenges as well as that is always by road block to get someone their zeta. And before you say you can buy Omega's from the ship store as well they are way overpriced s it does not make sense. I mean there is no way an omega is worth 75% of a zeta.
  • Lanbo
    128 posts Member
    This thread is proof that people will complain about anything.

In all honesty, my first thought was about what the average is now and if its lower than 1 or higher than 1..... it could have actually been higher mathematically, but I would get not and this is an overall improvement.

It is like playing the lotto and you will only win the amount of your ticket back. I would say it is less calculated risk at the cost of immersion.

Since when did you have to "spend" a zeta to play the challenge? There is no cost at all, it was like a free lottery ticket (or 2 actually) previously. Winning got you a whole lot more than what it cost to play (since the cost was nothing).

Personally, I didn't care either way about the possibility of zero except when they did the double drops. I knew I'd probably average 1-2 zetas per day overall. I'm pretty sure my personal average is less than 1 zeta per sim so I'm happy about the change since it my average will not be a guaranteed 2 per day (on those 3 days of course). Gambling can be fun, but it really sucks for something that you cannot farm.