Suggestion: TB changes

Boros
507 posts Member
edited June 2019
It would be nice change if they change how TB are being launched. Since it is a PVE content maybe it should be launched just like the raids and CG can make it so you can only launch each one once a month.
If its launched like this then guild leader and officers can decide to end the phase and move to the next phase as soon as they 3 star all areas.
This way I think it would make both the people that complain that the Territory battles take too long to complete and the people that are complaining that we shouldn't choose between the 2 territory battles (**** holes like me) happy and with customer satisfaction comes more money for CG and EA
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Boros
    507 posts Member
    Terrible idea. The only reason the raids are the way they are is because you have to do things to earn tickets to do the raids. TB and TW are purposely set by CG to ensure they control what the player gets.

You seem to not know how this game works

(Don't take srs)

I did not say TW, that has to be done by CG on set dates, what I was saying is for TB, completely PVE and has nothing to do with other guilds
  • miketo
    139 posts Member
    Your idea is fine, each guild can run each of the four TB's once per month at their scheduled preference.

Here is where your idea falls short. Two words.... guild hopping.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    miketo wrote: »
    Your idea is fine, each guild can run each of the four TB's once per month at their scheduled preference.

Here is where your idea falls short. Two words.... guild hopping.

Wow that I didnt think of. Still could maybe have 4 TB, per month each with separate ticket system but it would still not prevent guild hopping
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    Boros wrote: »
    the people that are complaining that we shouldn't choose between the 2 territory battles (**** holes like me) happy and with customer satisfaction comes more money for CG and EA

Are you suggesting we get to do more than two TB a month?

If so, CG will have to (at minimum) cut rewards in half.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Boros wrote: »
    the people that are complaining that we shouldn't choose between the 2 territory battles (**** holes like me) happy and with customer satisfaction comes more money for CG and EA

Are you suggesting we get to do more than two TB a month?

If so, CG will have to (at minimum) cut rewards in half.

No each TB could be run once a month
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    Hoth once and Geo once?

No thank you. I'm pretty sure we'd much rather do two Geo a month.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH