How to Organize Separatist Squads?

Dryff
672 posts Member
Hey guys, has there been any consensus yet on the best way to organize separatists? With the new Geo BA, I'm assuming the bugs will be their own squad. Asajj probably gets left with NS. Where do Nute and Dooku fit it?

I currently have G12 GG, G12 Dooku, G11 Nute, G11 B2...should the 5th be Magna, Droideka, or B1? Or do I drop Dooku and run both Magna and Droideka? Just curious what people have found out about using Dooku or Nute leads.

Replies

• Dryff wrote: »
    Hey guys, has there been any consensus yet on the best way to organize separatists? With the new Geo BA, I'm assuming the bugs will be their own squad. Asajj probably gets left with NS. Where do Nute and Dooku fit it?

I currently have G12 GG, G12 Dooku, G11 Nute, G11 B2...should the 5th be Magna, Droideka, or B1? Or do I drop Dooku and run both Magna and Droideka? Just curious what people have found out about using Dooku or Nute leads.

Don’t use Magna, use B1 and Droideka with those droids
  • I was about to post a similar question.
    Literally, then I saw this one. Thank you Dryff.

So:
    I haven't focused much on Seperatist toons. Dooku because he's Sith, Asajj because she's Nightsister.
    The rest are mediocre: Bugs at high 70's, droids in the mid 70's, gear levels around 8-10.

But . . .
    I play for the animations.
    I'm so glad I live alone.
    "Pew pew pew! Stunned yer a$$! Yeah, Imperial War Machine, b**ch!"
    It's kind of embarrassing.

I'm trying to figure out how to best utilize my new B1s and droidekas (40/80 for B2), 'cuz they're fun. Pew pew pew!

Anybody know where to find advice on how to use them best?
  • Idk if I can post it, but there is a discord server dedicated to the Droid faction. Lots of great advise on teams including GG there.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    3xa6h5e5chg4.jpg

Running this for now...and...not doing very well lol.

Dooku and assaj are underwhelming, maybe I should starts to gear up B1 and droideka...(GG hates me lol only at 5*)
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    3xa6h5e5chg4.jpg

Running this for now...and...not doing very well lol.

Dooku and assaj are underwhelming, maybe I should starts to gear up B1 and droideka...(GG hates me lol only at 5*)

Give Dooku his zeta, get him to g12, and mod him for CC and CD. He won't be very underwhelming anymore I can assure you.