Arena Help

So I've been playing a bit now and am trying to up my Arena ranking. Currently sitting at 900 but I feel I could do better. I have zPalp and zVent. So I can go Empire or Nightsisters way. I have been using Palp, Vader, TFP, GMT, and Nihilus. My Nightsisters I've been working on for hSith. I have Talz, Zombie both at 11, Daka at 10, Spirit 8, and Talia at 9 almost 10. I'm not sure which way to go teamwise. My next zeta is a bit away and any help is appreciated.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Any chance in getting bastilla fallen? She makes palp very solid. Sith trooper or sion would help immensely as well
  • At the moment no, Sith Trooper is 5* both Bast and Sion are low
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Either squad can do better than 900. My suggestion is just pick one and stay focused. Might consider the empire squad since they can help the ships game too... and also, dont underestimate mods!
  • Ya, I'm on Grandivory right now looking to fix my mods, Also will be getting Thrawn in a few days. What should my turn order be with zPalp?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I think the most important thing is to just make sure someone debuffs before nihilus goes to use his force drain. Other than that speed is probably more important than turn order