Darth Revan Event: Bare Minimum?

2Next

Replies

• CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    You know what, @CaptainRex...
    I wonder if it would maybe be possible to cheese the event system a little bit.
    Neither Carth or Juhani get used for T7. Only Juhani is needed for T6, and the latest Carth gets used is T5. What is the star requirements on those characters on those levels? Would it be possible to do them with less than 7*?

Unfortunately no. You can always cheese gear, but stars are always required (and much harder to acquire on short notice).
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • What are my chances?nmb6dri8j6hs.png
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    What are my chances?nmb6dri8j6hs.png

@Poweroverwhlem If you can get Bastila and HK up to 11 or 12, and throw a zeta or two on them, 100%. Otherwise, you might have to create a new post titled "Darth Revan Minimum".
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Although @Poweroverwhlem look at the first page of this post, someone did it with pretty close to what you have. Maybe doable, but it'll take a while. Good luck!
  • BJJ
    1 posts Member
    Did it fairly easily. The most speed was +80. No zetas. Carth g9, BastilaFallen G11, HK g10, Juhani g10, Candy g8. The most I had to redo any battle is once. No omegas on Juhani. No omegas on Candy.
  • BJJ wrote: »
    Did it fairly easily. The most speed was +80. No zetas. Carth g9, BastilaFallen G11, HK g10, Juhani g10, Candy g8. The most I had to redo any battle is once. No omegas on Juhani. No omegas on Candy.

Wow. Luck is with you my friend. I hope to have the same luck when I try the event in a few days.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • r7ij357iy49b.png
    Just got done unlocking him with this. Not ideal, but it’s possible.
  • NIGHTMAN
    110 posts Member
    JHammer wrote: »
    r7ij357iy49b.png
    Just got done unlocking him with this. Not ideal, but it’s possible.

Thats pretty remarkable I thought mine was near the lowest possible wasnt easy surviving until the last phase of p5

0sk82ehyao5n.png
  • I know someone who did it with.
  • JediMindTricks
    1077 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    For the revan event I wouldn’t even think about trying to beat it with the bare minimum. You leave yourself open for a huge letdown when you need those same toons to unlock Malek.

Malek by far is the hardest event this game has ever seen. I know people who took toons to g12 w/zetas and still couldn’t beat the Malek event.

Don’t stop at G12 either....if you have the g12.5 gear pieces...use them, it will save you hours of frustration and the possible chance of missing out when he comes back.

Darth Revan is good but not good enough defensive/offensive wise....but having Malek with him is even better.
  • For the revan event I wouldn’t even think about trying to beat it with the bare minimum. You leave yourself open for a huge letdown when you need those same toons to unlock Malek.

Malek by far is the hardest event this game has ever seen. I know people who took toons to g12 w/zetas and still couldn’t beat the Malek event.

Don’t stop at G12 either....if you have the g12.5 gear pieces...use them, it will save you hours of frustration and the possible chance of missing out when he comes back.

Darth Revan is good but not good enough defensive/offensive wise....but having Malek with him is even better.

I understand its the ls malek event that poses a challenge
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    NIGHTMAN wrote: »
    For the revan event I wouldn’t even think about trying to beat it with the bare minimum. You leave yourself open for a huge letdown when you need those same toons to unlock Malek.

I understand its the ls malek event that poses a challenge

Oh yeah. I had JKR, Bastila G12.5, Mission and Zalabar (12.3), zeta's on everyone (except Bastila), my best 6 dot mods, and it took me 3 hours. Wasn't even fun. Just RNG.
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Beat all 7 tiers with this
    IMG_3249.jpg

T5 was a piece of cake, got it on my first try. Ignored the sides and focused all attacks on the main droid (convinced Lady Luck was on my side after reading some other posts).

T6 was really annoying. Had to spend 100 carbantis to push Juhani to G8, loaded her with my best 5* protection mods, and it took about 30 tries. I tried to inflict fear on Bastila and use Revan's basic most of the time to reset the cooldown, but it might have just been RNG.

All in all, took me an hour. Actually spent more crystals refreshing the store to G12 Revan than anything else :lol:
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    IMG_3249.jpg

T5 was a piece of cake, got it on my first try. Ignored the sides and focused all attacks on the main droid (convinced Lady Luck was on my side after reading some other posts).

T6 was really annoying. Had to spend 100 carbantis to push Juhani to G8, loaded her with my best 5* protection mods, and it took about 30 tries. I tried to inflict fear on Bastila and use Revan's basic most of the time to reset the cooldown, but it might have just been RNG.

All in all, took me an hour. Actually spent more crystals refreshing the store to G12 Revan than anything else :lol:

You’re a goddamn liar
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Markalis wrote: »
    IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3249.jpg

You’re a goddamn liar

Lol check the other posts. People did it with even less.
  • kabar
    1 posts Member
    Didnt have gear for those mediocre Old Republic characters, so i decided to gear only HK and bastila. Sadly, i couldnt do this with g1 juhani.ul6b3wn3vdbj.png
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Which zeta did you put on HK47?

Loyalty to Maker. 25% more damage seems lame for a zeta imo

That Zeta only applies when Darth Revan is Hk’s leader, though, correct?

So it didn’t help you for the actual event at all.
  • kabar wrote: »
    Didnt have gear for those mediocre Old Republic characters, so i decided to gear only HK and bastila. Sadly, i couldnt do this with g1 juhani.ul6b3wn3vdbj.png

I did it with a G3 Juhani, maybe G1 was possible :smiley:
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member

This is good advice, but I think the reason most folks are asking for minimums on Darth Revan is so they know what to shoot for. Can’t get Malak if you don’t get Darth Revan, and odds are your dark side folks aren’t going to be good enough for Malak yet, but you can at least get started on Revan.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Hi, was fortuned enough to break through the tiers and finish up with close to what I wanted.
    Skills; Juhani 5,7,7,7 Carth 3,3,6,6 Ordo 4,4,4,4. No zetas. T6 turned out to be such a RNG fest. Killed marauders as fast as possible on T5.

hf2ucef0d7aj.png
  • petersphilo
    80 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Hi all!
    I just wanted to thank everyone here because this thread helped me a lot!
    Here’s my Revan-required Squad.. I just got him!
    jx3assp6pd8s.jpeg

Tier 4 was the hardest for me..
    I must’ve done it 100 times..
    Basically, if that enemy kills anyone in the very beginning, just stop the fight, and try again..
    That’s what I did, and a few times, I got lucky and no one died after he was done with all his extra turns, and the fight could begin...

For the Tier with all the droids, I did what others said: focus on the middle one, and everything works out..

Finally, I finished every Tier from #2 on with only one person left standing..
  • t34f0rtxhsa6.png
    beat the event with g7 & g8 + the zeta on badstila