Championship Store is Garbage

Are you guys serious, lol? Those store items are terrible! Why even have them. # tryagain.

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Don't use it then...?
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Don't use it then...?

Why have it then is the better question.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    For people like me who likes garbage gear and toons
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Probably best to wait until it officially opens.

Yes it's underwhelming now but new toons will be going in there for one and hopefully they don't bother with the gear pieces that everyone has thousands of when it all kicks off.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    If I had a million dollars every time I heard something was garbage in this game I'd give away a quarter of it to everyone who plays.

Then i'd take the other 999.999.75 and whale out.
  • wrekincruw wrote: »
    Are you guys serious, lol? Those store items are terrible! Why even have them. # tryagain.

Gear 12 finisher salvage, other g12 salvage, and kyrotech salvage. Yup, clearly terrible items that nobody wanted to appear in a store
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Kryotechs, the thing everyone's been hungry for since it dropped, and the capstone gear for G13? Garbage? Wow.
    Still not a he.
  • Yeah I'm always excited when they reveal new gear content. Honestly it's why I play the game, love me some gear. A brand new store full of gear? Sign me up!
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    The garbage will do.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 1. It's not garbage it has kyrotechs and neccessary it's to take characters to g13.
    2. I'm thinking they didn't release everything the store has until GAC goes live.
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Probably best to wait until it officially opens.

Yes it's underwhelming now but new toons will be going in there for one and hopefully they don't bother with the gear pieces that everyone has thousands of when it all kicks off.

I hope so
  • Edit: yes you are all correct ! Can you believe it!? The items in the store are not garbage as you say. I agree. What I should have said is that the amount you can get is insignificant to the amount you will need to acquire to begin to move the needle to g13 and before the usual bandwagons posse up just realize you will be spending more crystals now to get an edge for a couple of coins that will only get you 2-3 pieces. Why even put that nonsense in the store. Make the reward worthwhile, it's cool to like what you like but it is that scrap happy attitude is why CG Crumb keeps throwing you crumbs. Some players just take anything and start river riverdancing like no tomorrow even Oliver twist would drop his pourage in shame because now the majority of players are paying customers that F2P stuff went with the dinosaurs unless your s noob or have lo mein noodle GP. Bottom line is I want my MTV ! So yeah beef up the store and rotate that other crud around in the other shops. You have my permission to defend that stingy store shelf now, go!
    Edit: yes you are all correct ! Can you believe it!? The items in the store are not garbage as you say. I agree. What I should have said is that the amount you can get is insignificant to the amount you will need to acquire to begin to move the needle to g13 and before the usual bandwagons posse up just realize you will be spending more crystals now to get an edge for a couple of coins that will only get you 2-3 pieces. Why even put that nonsense in the store. Make the reward worthwhile, it's cool to like what you like but it is that scrap happy attitude is why CG Crumb keeps throwing you crumbs. Some players just take anything and start river riverdancing like no tomorrow even Oliver twist would drop his pourage in shame because now the majority of players are paying customers that F2P stuff went with the dinosaurs unless your s noob or have lo mein noodle GP. Bottom line is I want my MTV ! So yeah beef up the store and rotate that other crud around in the other shops. You have my permission to defend that stingy store shelf now, go!

So you are complaining about the quantity the store gives out before you even know how much currency the GAC events give? Makes sense.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Oliver Twist is a pretty ungrateful little bloke
    Edit: yes you are all correct ! Can you believe it!? The items in the store are not garbage as you say. I agree. What I should have said is that the amount you can get is insignificant to the amount you will need to acquire to begin to move the needle to g13 and before the usual bandwagons posse up just realize you will be spending more crystals now to get an edge for a couple of coins that will only get you 2-3 pieces. Why even put that nonsense in the store. Make the reward worthwhile, it's cool to like what you like but it is that scrap happy attitude is why CG Crumb keeps throwing you crumbs. Some players just take anything and start river riverdancing like no tomorrow even Oliver twist would drop his pourage in shame because now the majority of players are paying customers that F2P stuff went with the dinosaurs unless your s noob or have lo mein noodle GP. Bottom line is I want my MTV ! So yeah beef up the store and rotate that other crud around in the other shops. You have my permission to defend that stingy store shelf now, go!

So you are complaining about the quantity the store gives out before you even know how much currency the GAC events give? Makes sense.

Complaint? Even if I were "complaining " I have every single right to! I poured more than enough of my share of USD into this game. So if I am not satisfied by any element of this game I am going to let it be known. If you or anybody else choose to just accept anything thrown your way that's your choice. My gripe is with the amount of an item you can get out of GA store not the amount of currency you get from event (so far) .
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Yes, you have the right to look silly and we have the right to point it out.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Death Star garbage compacter confirmed!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • @wrekincruw is right... GAC currency rewards are very little. Highly anticipated rewards are kept for the very best players, and that too at the end of the Whole Month... so my complaint is, rewards after one GA victory should be higher, much higher than 700 championship currency. i mean, atleast give me 2500 or more for putting efforts in winning over 3 people, of whom i studied rosters and made defence and offence Plans. The crystal rewards on promotion of league are okay, i highly support those rewards.