What are you reading?

I am reading wortenia senki manga and I think best manga on mangazuki is wortenia senki. This is my favourite manga.
AND
What are you reading?

Replies

• This forum, right now. I am on chapter 3 of "OG Falcon is OP, nerf now!". To be frank, it's a little repetitive. It feels like a retelling of Revan is OP but in space.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    This forum, right now. I am on chapter 3 of "OG Falcon is OP, nerf now!". To be frank, it's a little repetitive. It feels like a retelling of Revan is OP but in space.

Isn't that one like Jedi Rey is OP, Take Away Her Mary Sue Status?
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I'm reading some Murakami (After Dark at the moment) and Chainsaw Man, which is a fairly new Shonen Jump series?
  • I have been reading through a Robert Ludlum series called Covert One. I have to start reading the next book in the series. I'm on Geneva Strategy or Patriot Attack. Can't remember which because I have been playing video games... :'(
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    I am reading Thrawn: Alliances. Absolutely love Timothy Zahn's style even if his pacing can be a bit odd.

Want to get into the Overlord manga because I adore the anime but it is hard to find offline in stores.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Just finish the classic Maltese Falcon by Hammett for the first time. Never was assigned that one in school...
  • A Dance With Dragons. Figure I've watched all 7 seasons twice I should probably read the source material finally.
  • Malazan book of the fallen by steven erikson. Anything written by david gemmell, i was more upset when he died than my own grand parents

I liked the Malazan series, but some of the books were hard to follow. Biggest peeve was that the author liked to start a section and not identify the subject character in question for pages. That device works well in a limited fashion but the author seemed to favour it a lot. In a series with a cast of characters in the thousands, it really hurt the flow IMO. However, some of the plotlines were amazing so I pushed through it.

I've been reading Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight archive lately and enjoying that.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • One Piece, slowly but surely. Took a break from it and did all of Luther Strode in about 2hrs
  • Just finish the classic Maltese Falcon by Hammett for the first time. Never was assigned that one in school...

Was the movie based off of it? My wife adores that movie.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited February 2019
    I'm now (re)reading The Stranger by Camus, having just finished up After Dark . Looking for some new Shonen Jump series to read as well since I have the subscription n' all. Suggestions welcome!
    Just finish the classic Maltese Falcon by Hammett for the first time. Never was assigned that one in school...

Was the movie based off of it? My wife adores that movie.

(Edited in) Yes, I believe so.
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    I am reading Thrawn: Alliances. Absolutely love Timothy Zahn's style even if his pacing can.

Such a good book. I’m jealous of those who got to get the Anakin/Thrawn cover at SDCC last year. So cool.

Reading Catalyst (the Rogue One prequel) and going through the Longmire books by Craig Johnson. Think I just finished number 9.
  • The Dark Herbalist book 4
  • Still reading the Horus Heresy. Star Wars is absolutely amazing but nothing can compare to the WH40K universe as far as science fiction and even fantasy goes.