Strategy Guide- First Order Executioner

13Next

Replies

• Will his health stack stay if he is on defence for different attack attempts in TW ? @CG_Conduit23
  • A character named "Executioner" but with no perma-kill ability? Huge missed opportunity imo. Just like Boba Fett, Nihilus, and Death Trooper, give his ability "Death Sentence" the ability to permanently kill an enemy who cannot be revived on a finishing blow. It sounds minor, but I think it would really be a nice touch.
  • Hi All. I'm brand new to The game (been playing for a week or so) and am still learning how everything works. I have a question regarding the Executioner. I have spent $40 on shards so far and am still not even halfway to my next upgrade. It seems the only way to upgrade the executioner is by paying. Am I missing something? I feel very ripped off right now. $40 and I have almost nothing in return. Good way to lose players EA.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
  • Rotobadger wrote: »
    Hi All. I'm brand new to The game (been playing for a week or so) and am still learning how everything works. I have a question regarding the Executioner. I have spent $40 on shards so far and am still not even halfway to my next upgrade. It seems the only way to upgrade the executioner is by paying. Am I missing something? I feel very ripped off right now. $40 and I have almost nothing in return. Good way to lose players EA.

Yes, u are missing another $240 to upgrade him to seven star.
  • Rotobadger
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Rotobadger wrote: »
    Hi All. I'm brand new to The game (been playing for a week or so) and am still learning how everything works. I have a question regarding the Executioner. I have spent $40 on shards so far and am still not even halfway to my next upgrade. It seems the only way to upgrade the executioner is by paying. Am I missing something? I feel very ripped off right now. $40 and I have almost nothing in return. Good way to lose players EA.

That's insane! How much to get him to 5 stars? I feel really kitten blowing $40 on this now. Really stupid.
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Rotobadger wrote: »

That's insane! How much to get him to 5 stars? I feel really **** blowing $40 on this now. Really ****.

To 5 stars need around $50 - 100 i think.. it depends on ur luck. Since $40 is one time purchase only, u can only upgrade him by buying crystals and with the crystals u buy 5-330 shard pack.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »

Just ouch.

Painful but true.

Hey, and welcome. It'll take a while to get how the game works, but it's worth it - I've being playing for more than 2 years now and have no intention of stopping.
    Niw, when a new character (or, as they are more commonly referred to, toon) is released in the "Marquee Event" structure, he is at 1st only available on a low star level for a few weeks (usually about 6), unless you spend money. There are 3 ways to spend money:
    1) Buying the bundle (packs that cost money) in order to receive enough to get the toon 1-2 stars up)
    2) Buy the pack (the one that cost crystals), which will than reward a certain amount of shards randomly (most commonly 5-7 each time, but can give the full 330 theoretically).
    3) Buy shards directly from the shop with crystals.

In any case, the toon will become available through other methods (that don't cost money or crystals) after the initial waiting period.
  • Goodgil: Thanks much for the reply! I understand now why you can only buy shares for the executioner and will wait until they become available after the waiting period. You saved me a lot of money!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Never buy the 5-lol packs. Only guaranteed shard packs. Gl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • The drop rates are so bad. 5-330 shards LOL no one ever got more than 30 shards out of any of those packs
  • In all honesty. Foe is probably my fav toon. I have all 6 mk6 health mods.
    Arrow health
    Triangle crit dam
    Plus health
    Circle health
    I have his max health at 49816. Protection 39074. Speed 177. Crit dam 192. Pot 45 ten 57. Offense 3372 critchance 46 armor 36.
    While I was farming Jedi for JKR. I was using Troopers to keep my rank above 200. Ineffencient I know. Till bastilla Jedi and NS starting sprouting like weeds. I had my FO squad of Kylo UM 2z Zylo FOE FOO and FOTFz at 12 gear and couldn’t keep my rank from fluctuating out of my comfort zone till I discovered a fairly great squad that I built around foe that at my lowest rank at the time it them was 131. That’s with Bastillas NS and JKR dominating the 100 to two hundred rank.

Kylo UM2z lead. 6mk6 def mods all defense on the right side. Put him at 55 percent armor. 220 spd.

Zylo all 6mk mods. Offense and ten with offense on the right. 4500 off 216spd.

Foe as described above.

Jolee with speed mods and as much spd as possible. 237 spd hlth only at like 35g.

And the GMY with the fastest crit damage mods and tenacity mods I could farm. 297 spd at 80 pct ten 222 crit dam.

Mainly focus on jolee getting FOE to assist. When Foe has advantage zylos lashout gave Foe 50pct turn meter on top of jolee assists. Nearly every hit critical for an extra 10 pct from Unmasked Leader ability and finally either 80 pct turn meter from A death blow on death sentence or 40pct with out. All while yoda is continuously healing all FO allies with Battle Med and Jolee side effect of healing Jedi with eh you do it. The entire squad revolves around FOE. In the first min or so he was hitting for 80g crits and the most I’ve seen was 180g crits in Squad Arena. Phase 2 Sith raid it was 250g crits with all the offense stacks from scion.

With the stupid amount of attacks FOE was making his health skyrocketed to a point where Sith Raid Scion could hit him, enraged, twice. Not Heroic Sith. 6star raid.

I’ve played the game since day one and have yet to see a toon produce the damage this one can produce under the right conditions. That might be different with gear thirteen now and the finally finished Grev Rework.
  • Your necro skills are next level.
  • @Omegaweapon you suck. I thought they updated him. Don't necro
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA