Poggle the lesser

Can we change his special to ability to “If looks could kill” because all he does is stare.

Replies

• Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    I'm for changing the name of his basic "squash" to "deadly stick hit, who can hurt you more than a blaster or a lightsaber"
  • What about the “look of death” or “silent assassin”. As long as an opponent doesn’t attack him you slowly die through boredom with him.
  • He need a kick up the ****
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Are you only asking new players?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • No am I heck, I’m asking anyone who wants to read it. I’m asking someone to do something about Poggle. I’ve got him Gear 12 too and that’s not a brag.
  • I’m useless clearly on this forum. I assumed new players meant characters (why would it?) it clearly belongs on a different board but I don’t think it’s worth the effort moving it (if you can).
  • Aydnie wrote: »
    I'm for changing the name of his basic "squash" to "deadly stick hit, who can hurt you more than a blaster or a lightsaber"

That's already taken bud, scavenger rey
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Shut the Hell up TVF, out of your element!

You get a rare like, just for the Lewbowski shout out.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Aydnie wrote: »

That's already taken bud, scavenger rey

Don't forget poor Chirrut, he's a man with a stick too.
  • You could put them all in a group together & call it "The Beatstick Squad"
    Or maybe the "The Lucilles"
  • I’d take the stick off him (poggle). Seriously, he does more damage starring at the opponent.
  • What they need to do is make him the new HK-47 with droids......I have a bunch of droids sitting on the bench waiting for a leader....
  • Not sure what level you have greivous but he is class with the right toons
  • I already have a full squad of seperatist droids.....I'm talking about t3-m4,imperial probe,ig-88,ig-86.....
  • That’s good to hear. I’m all for being the old Skool characters back to life (minus t3-m4). I think each faction should have a droid assigned and on that I think the imperial droid you mention should rejuvenate the imperial trooper. They should be better than they are, considering they end up with a million (massive exaggeration) buffs (with range trooper). With the hint of light side in the genosians I think having a mixture of light side dark side strengths wouldn’t be a bad idea.
  • I just feel my zetas on all my droids were completely waisted.....I put them on my droids because of hk-47.... if I would of known what would happen, my hk-47 would still be lvl 1 gear 1 .....and i love how i spent real money at the beginning to unlock hk-47 as a DROID not a darth revan minion.....I love poggle and I think he would be a perfect leader for my droids that are sitting waiting to become scrap metal.....

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    poggle is the droid leader you deserve
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I think you love him as much as I hate him at the moment mate. Action needs to be taken and restore the balance
  • I can’t help it mate.
  • @Pacelay 1k+ views on Poggle! 1000+ people want to know when Poggle is getting a kick up the ****
  • I just feel my zetas on all my droids were completely waisted.....

So they wear them like belts or hanging off a belt? That could look intimidating like ninja stars!
  • Well said mate
  • I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT POGGLE. Got my Brood today. Well happy!
  • LMAO