The Secluded Empire 181m GP - HEROIC SITH GUILD, 45/45 Stars TB,

123457Next

Replies

• Options
    Still looking for one more person please get in touch if interested!
  • Options
    One spot available for our top guild. Please get in touch if interested.
  • Options
    Space is open! All Heroic raids mastered! And a well organized guild!
  • Options
    Space is still open, Please get in touch if interested in joining our amazing team!
  • Options
    Looking for one person for our top guild. If interested in joining a great group of people please contact us.
  • Options
    Still looking for another person!
  • Options
    We have space! Come join the Empire!
  • Options
    Looking for one more person for our top guild.
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for one more person to join our dedicated team! Please get in touch if interested!
  • Options
    We have space! All heroic raids mastered! Join the Empire, smite the Rebels!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    1 Space still open, come and join us today!
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for one more person please get in touch if interested in joining our team. Max LS TB stars and very close to maxing out DS TB
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    1 Space still open
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    Please drop me a pm if interested in joining a dedicated and efficient team
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    1 Space still open
  • Options
    We are looking for one person to add to our community. If interested please message us
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for one more
  • Options
    Looking for one more person for our top guild.
  • Options
    Looking for players to join
  • Options
    Amazing alliance of guilds looking for members of all standard.

Encouraging group of likeminded individuals, will help you with anything possible. a plethora of knowledge resides here. Spots don't last long.

If your interested follow the discord link posted above.
  • Options
    Looking for people for our guilds. We just kicked off our discord recruiting server. Come by and check us out
  • Options
    Secluded Empire - 200m GP
    Spaces Open: 1
    Hey bro, me and 2 of my guild mates are looking for a competitive, consistent guild. We all 3 are over 4.5 million GP, active daily, communicate/has Discord, and have every vital character other than Malak and Padme which we'll have next go's. I know only one spot is open but if there was any borderline mbr's maybe let them go down to your lower GP guild. The new events are going to need a lot of Gear 12 chars
    Join us at Twilighthunters!! Must be 85+ to join. My ID# 926-445-943
    https://swgoh.gg/u/stealthassassin1/
  • Options
    We are looking for people across all alliance guilds right now. If interested check us out on discord.
  • Options
    Your search is over! You can be serious. You can be chill. You can be experienced or you could need help. Just give us a shot. You won't regret it
  • Options
    Our leader has his own YouTube channel that gives you tips on how to not only strengthen your squads but also how to counter the best. As a member of the Secluded Empire Alliance, you'll get exclusive access to him and the advice that he only shares with us and not his channel. "Z-Gaming" on YouTube.
    What do you have to lose?
  • Options
    Don't join us. We're too good for you.
    Am I wrong? Prove it!