Frozen fleet arena.

A half hour before my pay out for fleet arena I was climbing from 9 to 5 on my last battle. The game complete stopped giving me the ability to attack and also after the timer ran out just stayed there in an eternal bliss of nothingness. Needless to say I missed out on a few hundred crystals. Same happened to another player who shares the same po. I feel

Replies

• @CG_Carrie any help here? Why is this been a problem? Seems to happen a lot in TW to the point where we as a guild Won’t attack for the first hour because of crashes and miss haps like this. Really bummed I lost out on crystals especially after I spent 20$ yesterday on crystals.
  • Same Problem here: 2times in 2 days! in fleet Arena and now in Territory War! Using Android - Asus ROG Phone
  • Marev
    28 posts Member
    Happened to me yesterday as well (twice in fleet arena, once in squad arena)
  • Marev wrote: »
    Happened to me yesterday as well (twice in fleet arena, once in squad arena)

it happens in squad arena??/ jeez

it only happens in fleet for me and i try avoiding it but tapping on the enemy ships while im attacking, at least the focus doesnt disappear :/
  • I’ve only experienced something similar in Fleet Arena; I’m handily winning a battle, then all action stops, but the time keeps going. Toggling auto on and off does nothing, tapping anywhere on the screen does nothing. Time gets to zero and...nothing. It just stays there, the screen doesn’t change, nothing. I have to force quit the app.

iPhone XS Max running iOS 12.3.1 and running Galaxy of Heroes 0.16.1, which, as far as I know, is the most updated version of iOS.