Another TW Please?

Indigø
85 posts Member
Devs,

Can you please fire up another TW today so that we actually have something to do for the next few days?

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I'd much rather have a TB while we wait, bc I like good rewards
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Absolutely true, there is just not enough to do right now! Too few events at the moment and I still don’t get why there is no sandbox mode!
  • I would like to hope we can do TB & TW on a set "concurrent" schedule. Something like;

Week 1:
    Hoth LS TB
    TW

Week 2:
    Geo DS TB
    TW

Week 3:
    Hoth DS TB
    TW

Week 4:
    Geo LS TB
    TW
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    NoblePyro wrote: »
    I would like to hope we can do TB & TW on a set "concurrent" schedule. Something like;

Week 1:
    Hoth LS TB
    TW

Week 2:
    Geo DS TB
    TW

Week 3:
    Hoth DS TB
    TW

Week 4:
    Geo LS TB
    TW

They wouldnt do it because that's "TOO MUCH CONTENT AND GUILDS CAN'T HANDLE THEM" LMAO
    Why dont u let us decide what we can handle
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    Othorion wrote: »
    Absolutely true, there is just not enough to do right now! Too few events at the moment and I still don’t get why there is no sandbox mode!

technically their is no events right now because of the GAC mess up. otherwise their would be a event going on
  • Indigø
    85 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Absolutely true, there is just not enough to do right now! Too few events at the moment and I still don’t get why there is no sandbox mode!

technically their is no events right now because of the GAC mess up. otherwise their would be a event going on

Right. Hence my hoping they would throw us a TW while we wait. Would've fit perfectly in the gap till TB starts.
  • I would very much like another TW because I only need to win 2 more TW attacks with Dengar to get his portrait.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • DarthPercy67
    26 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    NoblePyro wrote: »
    I would like to hope we can do TB & TW on a set "concurrent" schedule. Something like;

Week 1:
    Hoth LS TB
    TW

Week 2:
    Geo DS TB
    TW

Week 3:
    Hoth DS TB
    TW

Week 4:
    Geo LS TB
    TW

This is a wonderful idea with an opt in for the guild leaders
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    There's no way they're giving us a TB every week and more than doubling our resource intake.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member

I would love to be able to test teams with guild members. Used to be able to with galactic war a little bit, but now since GW just faces you against very weak teams this isn't possible at all. Trial and error in arena or TW really is inadequate.
  • It's a fact that when you spend money to advance, you eventually get bored because the game can't advance too fast. A slower game play will keep this game alive much longer.

Many also love auto which takes away from the game as well and will result in boredom. If you take away the auto play, that will keep you occupied till something else rolls out.
  • Indigø
    85 posts Member
    casper1jr wrote: »
    It's a fact that when you spend money to advance, you eventually get bored because the game can't advance too fast. A slower game play will keep this game alive much longer.

Many also love auto which takes away from the game as well and will result in boredom. If you take away the auto play, that will keep you occupied till something else rolls out.

I disagree. Auto helps speed up the monotony of activities that are not fun. TW (to a lot of people) is fun. So is GA. This month without GA helping to fill the time is really killing the game. GA was good for more PvP practice, some extra loot, and, importantly, 6e salvage.

It was also entertaining to record and watch GA videos. Have you seen the kind of SWGOH videos that have filled the past month? Blah. We need fresh content. A new raid wouldn't hurt either.
  • Indigø wrote: »
    casper1jr wrote: »
    It's a fact that when you spend money to advance, you eventually get bored because the game can't advance too fast. A slower game play will keep this game alive much longer.

I disagree. Auto helps speed up the monotony of activities that are not fun. TW (to a lot of people) is fun. So is GA. This month without GA helping to fill the time is really killing the game. GA was good for more PvP practice, some extra loot, and, importantly, 6e salvage.

It was also entertaining to record and watch GA videos. Have you seen the kind of SWGOH videos that have filled the past month? Blah. We need fresh content. A new raid wouldn't hurt either.

Yeah, I guess I see it different. I've been playing games on cell phones since they came out. I watched dozens of games crash out and die from releasing content too fast. Didn't you play any of the mafia games during the 10 year spam that they dominated the Android market? Now those games were some money makers but guess what killed it?! Game boosters and high end properties to train on. When those games started dying out peeps realized the biggest flaw was adding more and more stuff so fast. This game has to use caution as well and they can't release stuff or allow players to gear so fast or that will kill the game.

(Sorry for typos)
  • TVF wrote: »
    There's no way they're giving us a TB every week and more than doubling our resource intake.
    Agreed, unfortunately

With how much I've spent here as well as many others, that's the least we should expect. Am I wrong?