Version Update - Initial Roll Out 6/17/2019 [MEGA]

2Next

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    chron wrote: »
    lazarzus wrote: »
    I can't install update too on Xiaomi Redmi 4A with android 6 and miui 9.2 - Your device is not supported - at least this says Google store. Had to do it manually.

What do you mean "manually"? I'm at Android 6 and I'm blocked.

Probably means side loaded the apk. Have to download it from a 3rd party.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    I can't install update too on Xiaomi Redmi 4A with android 6 and miui 9.2 - Your device is not supported - at least this says Google store. Had to do it manually.

yes, exactly. btw it's fixed now - game again is 'supported' in Google play store.
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    I am a little bit confused about one of the new ingame stats in the character profile.

What is the meaning of the point between the earned banners and the number of victories with smaller teams?

Does this point refer to the victories against single players or are these the overall wins of GAs, ending 1st after 3 rounds?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Doesn't everyone have unlimited data plans these days?

No.
  • Where is my zeta ?????give me back !!!!!nothing changed in challenge !!!!!!0zeta everyday everyday !!!!
    What's the **** game ttfcrl0gar7s.jpeg
  • chron
    89 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    CCyrilS wrote: »

yes, exactly. btw it's fixed now - game again is 'supported' in Google play store.

Mine still says "no longer supports this game". Do I have to uninstall and then reinstall?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Android 18 > Android 21