Guild GP Drop

CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
Hi folks,

We are aware of the issue with Guild GP being reduced across the board. This was not intentional and we are investigating right now as to what happened. I will update this thread as soon as we find out more.

Replies

• CG_SBCrumb
    We believe we have identified the issue and are working on a fix. No timeline at the moment but I will update everyone when i have an ETA
  • CG_SBCrumb
    edited June 2019
    UPDATE: We have a fix in testing that will resolve the issue with Guild GP. If we don't find any further problems, we will launch the fix shortly. I will notify you when this will occur but please be aware that you will need to login AFTER the fix is deployed to update your guild's GP and any other players in your guild impacted by this will also need to login after the fix to correct your Guild's GP.

While this only impacts players who have logged in since the Server Update this morning, be aware that the Geonosian Territory Battle is restricted by Guild GP and Guild members will need to log back in if your GP dropped below the 80mil threshold. This should not impact most guilds who are ready for the new Territory Battle but please reboot after the update if you are unsure if your GP is counted by your Guild correctly.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    UPDATE: We did not find any additional issues and are deploying the fix over the next couple hours. I will post here again when the roll out is complete.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    The fix has finished rolling out to all players. Please quit and log in to the game if you are unsure if your GP is counted by your Guild's GP correctly. Relogging in to the game should resolve most Guild's issues but just in case, we will also be doing a minor fix later today to adjust any Guild GPs that are still incorrect.