Version Update: 6/26/2019 [MEGA]

Kyno
32087 posts Moderator
CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
Hi Holotable Heroes!
Here is all the new content you’ll find after today’s update, 6/26/2019.

CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
  • Negotiator - Blueprints available for MkII Guild Event Tokens in the Guild Event Store
  • Wat Tambor - Shards for Wat Tambor can be earned from a special mission in the “Separatist Might” Territory Battle
  • Geonosian Brood Alpha - Geonosian Brood Alpha is now farmable from Cantina Battles 8-D. Geonosian Brood Alpha will replace Imperial Super Commando, the character currently on Cantina Battles 8-D. Imperial Super Commando has been added to Cantina Battles 2-C.

CHANGES
  • The new Territory Battle, Separatist Might, starts this week. Don’t forget to choose between Hoth or Geonosis before the preview phase ends tomorrow!
  • We have updated Tiers III and IV of the Ship Ability Materials Challenge to always drop 1 Zeta Material per attempt. There is no longer a chance of getting 0 or 2 Zeta Materials.
  • Capital Ship basic and special abilities have been visually trimmed down
  • Geonosian Spy Unique 1 turn meter gain was reduced and we have returned all materials used to upgrade this ability. Read more about the changes here
  • Salvage used to craft the new Gear XII finishers is now farmable from Light Side Battles 8-E and 8-H, and Dark Side Battles 8-E.

PACKS AND BUNDLES
BATTLEFIELD LEADER: GEONOSIAN BROOD ALPHA
The Geonosian Brood Alpha Bundle and Pack are now available in the Store for a limited time! Unlock or power up this hive commander and lead the Geonosians into battle today!
Please note: Geonosian Brood Alpha requires 80 shards to activate.

Bundle includes:
  • Geonosian Brood Alpha Shards (x40)
  • Credits
  • Ability Materials
  • Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype Salvage x 50
  • Mk 7 Kyrotech Shock Prod Prototype Salvage x 50
  • Mk 8 BioTech Implant x 1
Date Available: June 26th
Minimum Level Requirements: 85
Maximum # Purchases: 1

BATTLEFIELD LEADER MEGA-PACK
Power up Geonosian Brood Alpha with this brand new pack! Each pack guarantees at least 15 shards for Geonosian Brood Alpha and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
Date available: June 26th
2599 Crystals
Minimum Level requirements: 85
Maximum # Purchases: 1 per Day

PLASMA POWER CELL INJECTOR PARTS
Get a head start on gearing up your characters to Gear XIII with this exclusive bundle, containing salvage required to make the Power Cell Injector (Plasma) and 1,500 Crystals! Please note: Each Power Cell Injector is unique and can only be equipped to the character it was crafted for.

Bundle includes:
  • Injector Cell Salvage (x50)
  • Crystals (x1500)
Date Available: July 3rd

POWER CELL INJECTOR PARTS: FUSION
Get a head start on gearing up your characters to Gear XIII with this exclusive bundle, containing salvage required to make the Power Cell Injector (Fusion) and 1,500 Crystals!
Please note: Each Power Cell Injector is unique and can only be equipped to the character it was crafted for.

Bundle includes:
  • Injector Handle Salvage (x50)
  • Crystals (x1500)

POWER CELL INJECTOR PARTS: IONIC
Get a head start on gearing up your characters to Gear XIII with this exclusive bundle, containing salvage required to make the Power Cell Injector (Fusion) and 1,500 Crystals!
Please note: Each Power Cell Injector is unique and can only be equipped to the character it was crafted for.

Bundle includes:
  • Injector Head Salvage (x50)
  • Crystals (x1500)

ULTIMATE BUNDLE: POWER CELL INJECTOR
Equip these powerful gear pieces and upgrade your characters to Gear XIII! This bundle contains enough materials to create one each of the three Power Cell Injectors (Fusion, Ionic, and Plasma). Please note: Each Power Cell Injector is unique and can only be equipped to the character it was crafted for.

Bundle includes:
  • Injector Cell Salvage (x50)
  • Injector Handle Salvage (x50)
  • Injector Head Salvage (x50)
  • Mk 12 ArmaTek Fusion Furnace Prototype Salvage (x50)
  • Mk 12 ArmaTek Data Pad Prototype Salvage (x50)
  • Mk 12 ArmaTek Holo Lens Prototype Salvage (x50)
  • Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage (x100)
  • MK 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype (x1)
  • Mk 7 Kyrotech Shock Prod Prototype Salvage (x200)
  • Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype Salvage (x100)

FIXES
  • UNIT - Fixed a bug causing Zam Wesell's Contract Ability to be active even when she was in the Ally slot.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue where Grand Admiral Thrawn's “Fracture” would not expire when Thrawn was defeated in certain situations.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue where IG-100 MagnaGuard's “Relentless Assault” would prevent it from being defeated over multiple battles in certain Grand Arena and Territory War scenarios.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue that caused MagnaGuard’s “Stunning Strike” to be available for use before reaching the required unlock tier.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue where the Health and Protection increases from Shaak Ti's “Unity Wins War” caused C-3PO's “Intermediary” to grant Protection Up at the start of battle.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue where the PVE Nute Gunray had an incorrect animation for his Special 1
  • EVENT - The Altar in the Ghost of Dathomir event is now immune to “Extortion” and its effects
  • GENERAL - Fixed edge case that would cause store music to not respect mute settings following a fresh installation.
  • GENERAL - Fixed music not triggering from certain cinematics.
  • GENERAL - Jedi Sentinel now has defeat audio.
  • GENERAL - There is now an audio cue for when you open player portrait details.
  • GENERAL - Training droid assign UI pop-up now has closing audio when tapped outside the pop-up.
  • GENERAL - Updated the style of the names of both Hoth Territory Battles to more consistently align with their use in other areas of the game.

KNOWN ISSUES
  • Protection Over Time currently can't be copied, but will be fixed in the next update. This primarily impacts Wat Tambor

<<DEV POST>>

Replies

• Ki adi mundi in the game!!! Screw DS Geo TB can you bring the LS one already!?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    So....finishers are made farmable. Things will significantly change going from here. Expect G13s in arena soon. Spending class division will soon be pretty visible imho.
  • GAC defense HP is still BUGGED after the Guild GP fix!!!

ovuedcxwpcvj.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • "As such, guilds that are ready to tackle the challenges of Dark Side - Geonosis will have two instances a month for the time being". I'm a loyal player who has spent a lot of time and some resources to build up my separatists only to find out I can't participate in it if our guild does the High TB. So I am faced with leaving and awesome guild or not even trying it because no one else in the guild is prepared. We are over 80 million GP. Why? Where was this announcement? What's the point? You not only exclude some guilds because of their GP and the rest have to forgo Hoth TB to do Geonosis! Is it because we will be getting too many free rewards? Why?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019
    You need to change guilds or stick with your guild

There are tons of awesome guilds out there and its time for you to move on
  • We've waited years to get a new capital ship, we're finally getting one and we're required to spend an exorbitant amount of the only currency which can help us gear characters. I cannot even describe my disappointment, being put a position where I must pick between a new capital ship which is going to be the new meta, or g13. I strongly encourage the devs to reconsider this, we dealt with Wampa and Hermit being in the GET store but neither one of these characters defined the meta. They are strong as hell especially hermit, but it was never a question of compromising payouts. This will definitely be a decision that's going to hurt you in one way or another. If you focus that ship you're going to underperforme in GA and maybe even arena as other players choose the g13 pieces. If you choose gear you're guaranteed not to make it past top 10 in fleet.

I think the token store needs a character that's going to be super strong but not meta defining, similar to Hermit and Wampa. Also I understand Malak being there too but by the time he came most players were already stacked with g12 pieces, but g13 is new and it's even more powerful and I think we shouldn't have to choose.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    You're disappointed with something. Big shocker.

*yawn*
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Never saw this thread coming...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    You can't even describe it either.

Tinfoil hat: this is not the only new cap to come out. Hang in there and hope the other one is an event (which you'll make a topic about how you can't do the event)
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Well guess it's a good thing g12 finishers are farmable.....give me something good to farm while I star up my new ship....
  • Hi Holotable Heroes: we’ve heard you loud and clear. Placing Negotiator in the GET 2 store was a bad move on our part and to make up for it Malevolence will be released as a faction based Marquee event. You’ll need to gather your strongest Galactic Republic Heroes under Negotiator Capital Ship to earn The Separatist Flagship. Mace’s Capital Ship will be excluded from the event.

Happy Hologramming.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    No_Try wrote: »

Tinfoil hat: this is not the only new cap to come out. Hang in there and hope the other one is an event (which you'll make a topic about how you can't do the event)

More likely: Malevolent Legendary event. Requires Galactic Republic ships. Doable with maxed out Endurance and all fighters maxed. And with lots of RNG. Much more manageable with Negotiator and much less RNG.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Corrog wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »

More likely: Malevolent Legendary event. Requires Galactic Republic ships. Doable with maxed out Endurance and all fighters maxed. And with lots of RNG. Much more manageable with Negotiator and much less RNG.

Yez, wut I mean.
  • What rank is brood alpha when unlocked?
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    NottaClone wrote: »
    What rank is brood alpha when unlocked?

80 shards is a four star unlock.
  • Talifer
    84 posts Member
    Salvage used to craft the new Gear XII finishers is now farmable from Light Side Battles 8-E and 8-H, and Dark Side Battles 8-E

But where is the farmable G12+, this isn't much use to those guilds under 80M
  • Can I just give a massive F U to CG for not giving a monkeys about the average player. I’ve been playing this game every single day for almost a year now (about 1.4m gp) and these last updates seem to be focusing on the end game players. I sort of get it but you are neglecting the average joe. This game will not last long if the trend continues!!
  • The new TB is ridiculous they increased they’re own level cap but not ours like how does that make sense I’m at almost 4 million galactic power and I’m getting destroyed in this event
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    The new TB is ridiculous they increased they’re own level cap but not ours like how does that make sense I’m at almost 4 million galactic power and I’m getting destroyed in this event

That's the point... you have to spend a ton of money just to dent it...and in the future when all the new P2W god stuff comes out you will have to pay MORE to start doing ok in the TB... Then when the GOD GOD stuff comes and the level increases and whatever silly things they have planned you will pay AGAIN to crush the TB in 2 years.... Oh and during this time the LS TB will be released..... you will open up 2 more credit card accounts, mortgage the house, take your kids out of private school, just to put a dent in the LS TB.... Then you will have to rob a bank or something for the god LS toons just to start doing ok in it... Then Jedi Luke is released causing a nationwide Depression because everyone spent all their money on this game instead of spending it in places that keep the economy moving..... Then the game shuts down after lukes profits are made...and you will get GOH2