Answers HQ is still bugged

How is it okay that people still can’t submit bugs? I just had a potential GA round losing bug that afaik has been known by the community for a while, but I couldn’t submit a report because Answers HQ’s submit button doesn’t work. My ability UI disappeared mid battle and I couldn’t continue. Does anyone know if anyone is trying to fix answers HQ? (@Kyno please don’t tell me to report all bugs to Answers HQ)

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Why did you tag him if you don't want him to shut down this thread? :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • For irony’s sake alone.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Great you want to go for irony, if you want some hell let me know.
  • YetiYeti
    434 posts Member
    ea help forums is stuck in a loading loop for me... Didn't get my 1000 GAC pts for winnng my first round.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    For irony’s sake alone.

The bug site being bugged is already irony enough.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Has it ever worked? Besides, that bug has been there for ages. You'll most likely keep that bug and lost GA on you and you will receive absolutely nothing for that.
  • yes, even i could never submit any bug report, i have always tried and failed. EA/CG please fix this, you need to hear more from us. We have a lot of bugs to tell you