Bastila Shan, Jolee Bindu
Zaalbar, Mission Vao
T3-M4
(PvP squad: JKR, BAST, JOLEE, GMY, GK)

- Darth Revan -
Fallen Bastila Shan, HK-47
Carth Onasi, Canderous Ordo
Juhani
(PvP squad: DR, BSF, HK, STH TROOPER, MALAK)

- - Malak - -
After first 2 factions you shall upgrade the following to 17500 power
JKR, Bast, Jolee (should already be zetad) G10 zVao (minimum) G12 Zaalbar

DR, DS Bast, HK (should already be zetad) G10 zCarth (for OR team) G12 Canderous.

Then:

Phoenix: (used to be the best starting team) Unlocks Thrawn, Palp and gives 2/5 for GMY. (Sabine isn't worth farming | only used for ship)
GMY, best jedi attacker.

Useful jedi to farm = (Bastila, Jolee, Old Ben, Mace (Ahoka & Anakin may be useful in the future.
Nightsisters, the most useful team ever. (Beat DR teams pre malak) P3, P4 HSTR
(Talzin, Daka, Asajj, Zombie)
Talia - P4 HSTR
Spirit - PVP
Initiate - P3 HSTR
JTR, CLS, decent arena and useful in P1, P3 of HSTR

Best JTR (Raid) - JTR, RS, BB8, R2, Resistance Pilot

Best CLS (PVP) - CLS, Raid Han, Chewie, R2, CP3O

Best CLS (Raid) - CLS, Han, Chewie, Pao, Death Trooper

These will also give you a decent FO & Empire team.

Empire - Palp, Vader, Thrawn, TFP, Tarkin (all useful empire) *Ships*

First Order - KRU, Phasma, Officer, (FO TFP, FO SF TFP, Kylo) (2 of those 3) (great FO team)
Ewoks, for CP3O (Wicket, Elder, Logray, Paploo, Chirpa) (Ideal team)
JKR, DR, Current meta, JKR is amazing for P2 HSTR, used to unlock Malak.
BH, used for credit heist, training droids, Chewie, ****, P3 HSTR team, galactic bounties for rare shards. EX, Raid han? ROLO, IPD, Nest, ect. (Newest BH = Best BH) (Dengar useful too) (CAD, IG-88 useful for ships)

BH (Raid) (Need Aurra)

BH (PVP) Bossk or Jango lead (Defense / Offense)
Each take 6 to 18 months to farm.

- Phoenix is the best team to start with
- Revans are essential
- All heroes journey character's are useful
- Nightsisters are amazing all around
- Get Tarkin and dark side ships (Preferably BH) to start zeta farming from ability materials challenges

Replies

• Strojař
    115 posts Member
    Farming jkr and dr from the start of the game? It'll be hard and boring as hell.. imagine no progress and one 7*star toon in more than month for newbie.. also farming carth from fleet battles requires some fleet..Malak for newbie? Needs g12 with zetas... phoenix, empire, jedi are good choice for start since it'll open most events.
    For example when i started playing this game i didn't have any idea how the game mechanic works, how to efectively collect shards, how to not be depressed when shards don't drop (drop rate), you also forget to mention that lvl85 isn't instant after you log in, amount of credits needed for lvl up, active daily playing in good guild, etc..
  • Strojař
    115 posts Member
    Strojař wrote: »
    Farming jkr and dr from the start of the game? It'll be hard and boring as hell.. imagine no progress and one 7*star toon in more than month for newbie.. also farming carth from fleet battles requires some fleet..Malak for newbie? Needs g12 with zetas... phoenix, empire, jedi are good choice for start since it'll open most events.
    For example when i started playing this game i didn't have any idea how the game mechanic works, how to efectively collect shards, how to not be depressed when shards don't drop (drop rate), you also forget to mention that lvl85 isn't instant after you log in, amount of credits needed for lvl up, active daily playing in good guild, etc..

Read the updated guide floating everywhere. JKR first and after u got him u would be ready for Carth

Yeah you are right but still.. too hard when ftp.
  • Hey, i have a Question. When you stop at lvl.27 and hoarding Energy. What way is the cheapest to get one 7* Charakter to farm Heroic Raids, while you are still hording energy
  • Squad Arena is now way, starts at lvl.28. I stay at 27... GW is at lvl.40...

I am in a Guild, which does t3 rancor and t2 sith. Getting Guild currency (also from daily challenges) i think is the only way. Looking for jyn erso first, then dengar and then logray.
  • What are you supposed to be doing till you open up those L5/L6 Nodes for the JKR crew?

While I can agree that JKR is important, I think saying farm him first before anything else isn't really accounting for the lower levels of the game.

1. I would still start with Phoenix.
    2. Only LS/DS Character to farm IMO before JKR is Sabine & that is just till you get to Zaalbar.
    3. Phoenix doesn't conflict much with JKR group except in Cantina Nodes & again JKR is in much later nodes so you need to be doing something till those open up.
    4. Getting Credit Heists unlocked early is also useful.

What I would say is think of it as a couple factions that need to be unlocked early & then set an order for each location.

LS/DS Nodes: Level 1 / Level 12

Gear Mostly + Sabine Wren till you can see the Zaalbar, Bastila, & Jolee.
    Once you open up Levels 5/6 then finish off Sabine's current star (3-4?) & leave her at that point for fleet.
    Farm JKR as well as the 2 FOTP Nodes all up till 7*

Once JKRx3 & FOTP are finished, move on to DRx2 Characters & the Bounty Hunter Ships x3

Cantina Nodes: Lvl8+
    Ezra & Hera, alternate at 2*, 5*, & 7* w/ Ezra first each time.
    Old Ben & Kylo-U+TIE Silencer (Prepping for GMY & Fleet)
    TIE Pilot & Luke-FB. (Prepping for Fleet, R2D2, & CLS)
    Mission & T3M4 (Farming for JKR at this point the other 3 should be nearing 6* range)
    (Possible break in here to get Consular up for GMY depending on timing of events)
    Canderous Ordo for DR fight.
    When all the above maxed you can start working on Wedge for LS Fleet.
    Finally FOX & the VET Smugglers are likely next to get BB8 & JTR going.

Cantina Store: Lvl8+
    Chopper to 5* or L25, whichever comes first.
    Then get Boba opened up at 4* for Credit Heists at L30.
    Then back on Chopper to 7*
    Then Qui-Gon for GMY event. (If you are not going to use Consular/Mace that are opened by game)

After the above I'd say Hoth Scout for TB's, FOO for BB8, and then Daka for NS.

Squad Arena Store: Lvl28+
    Kanan first, unless you didn't get ST.Han from LS Starter Pack for $5.
    If you didn't then open Han to 2* for Credit Heists & then go full on Kanan.

Rough order would be Kanan, Han, Tarkin, Leia, HK-47, IG-88, Ackbar
    (Possibly do Mace in here if somewhere for GMY if Bastilla/Jolee still too low)

G-War Store: Lvl 40+
    Zeb straight through to 7* (Likely be your first character to hit 7*)
    Cad (Open him up at 3* first, before Zeb, if for some reason you still don't have scoundrels for Credit Heists.
    L60 Ships/Fleet Opens = Stop Cad & Focus on buying TIE Fighter & FO TIE Fighter exclusively.
    Once they get to 7* you can start looking at Biggs & his X-Wing along w/ Wedge's X-Wing.
    Then back on Cad followed by Phasma for BB8

Fleet Store: Lvl 60+
    Save up cash here & mostly just by the uncommon-rare spawns.
    TIE Advanced-x1 (Vader)
    Slave-1 (Boba)
    Ghost (Phoenix)
    Phantom (Phoenix)

If for some reason you are flowing in several thousand currency because the above 4 won't spawn often, then supplement with TIE & FO TIE

I agree, other than Ghost/Phantom you should focus on DS Ships. (ZETAs!!)
    Start farming TIE Silencer before fleet even opens & then add TIE & FO TIE in quickly.
    Once Vader & Boba's ships unlock at 4* you should have all 3 TIE's at 5-7* each easily & can then take the 5 of them w/ Executrix into the challenges to unlock 5* Exec & Zeta Mats.
    The other 3 Bounty Hunter ships will fill out the DS to 8 ships.

I wouldn't start farming any LS except Phoenix till after you have TIE & FO TIE up to 7* & then work on Biggs & Wedge in the GW Store

Guild Store is going to be a lot of Gear but you'll want to get Stark, Dengar, Logray & Jyn opened for the events that use them (TBx2, Chewie, & C3PO).

At this point your L85, 6 months into the game & have 7+ Legendary Characters unlocked.

Move on to Night Sisters now that Zombie is open as well as Bounty Hunters, Ewoks, or Separatists.
    (I don't suggest NS Early because w/o Zombie cheese they are quite beatable)

I like where your headed but completely ignoring Phoenix & Credits early on before you can even see the JKR characters isn't a good idea IMO.
  • Check out this UTuber, his guides from 2017-18-19 are awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lsh22p8CnE