Top 3 remarkable last moves by AI

The AI is sometimes offering a surprise move when only one of the AI controlled characters is left. Here are my top 3:

#3: Talia, when having very low health, will start her Water of Life healing. Only that this is not healing her, but instead consuming the little of what is left of her own health for the benefit of (no longer existing) allies.

#2: URoRRuR'R'R doing his Single File to Hide Their Numbers, which will give Tusken allies gain x% Turn Meter. Totally useless move, but I love the angry animation.

#1: Admiral Ackbar showing of his Tactical Genius by providing a random ally with x% Turn Meter. The funniest piece is the animation when he points to one of the characters of the opposite side, as if he was saying: "You have been a bad boy and will go straight to bed now, no dinner!"

What are you fav last moves?

Replies

• How about chewie taunt when he is the last man standing
  • Luminara firing her heal for the one nearly-dead character who has heal immunity on him, followed immediately by JC doing exactly the same thing.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • HK-47 (or Boba Fett) reviving several times as the last enemy, requiring me to play a game of whack-a-droid for a few rounds.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"