To all Players who can‘t unlock Malak...

2Next

Replies

• Ratinira wrote: »
    First day of event, 5* only, no practice...

Is that thread a form of autohypnosis or you cannot convince yourself and searching for support?)

Grammar
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    ea/cg is being ea/cg again...
    We’ve discovered some Darth Malak match-ups that we’d like to improve in Darth Malak’s favor. We’re going to be making some changes to his kit, but we’re still finalizing what those changes are at the moment. Once we are finalized, we will let you know the changes.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/201143/known-bugs-and-upcoming-changes#latest

Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Gannon wrote: »
    Ratinira wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Is that thread a form of autohypnosis or you cannot convince yourself and searching for support?)

Well, you can't practice on arena defense, and my CLS team ripped right through the two DR/Malak teams I saw in just over a minute.

I heard CLS can kill Revan teams too. Does that mean that Revan is not necessary character? Or Traya? And many others?
    And Revan kill CLS in less then a minute. CLS is not necessary too

None of those characters require you to gear and level 10 toons, but hey

From abovmentioned Traya required you to gear and level more then 10 toons. (Unless you are in the guild that do everything for you). And for Malak majoruty use at least half of those toons in arena so just 5 to gear :)

I remember people crying that they have to collect and gear phoenix when Thrawn event was announced and phoenex were absolutely useless trash at those times and their collecting was consederate to be unprecedentally expensive for swgoh....
    Nothing is changing though years, people are always complaning))

As someone who focused hard on Phoenix right from the start, and have them all g12.5 + and all zetas.. Those ppl had no idea what they were talking about. They can destroy every team except revan, Drevan, or bastilla on offense. That's their role, they weren't built to defend well.

Darth revan actually holds much better than ppl give it credit for. my 300+ speed jkr crew lost before to a maxed Darth revan team with full Sith empire, after one tiny mistake.

People make assumptions based on their personal experience, and don't want to admit that more often than not, it's usually just their shard group. Some ppl still have gg, jtr, cls, etc in the top five, after all..

Players judge toons/teams based on their expectations aswell as their own perspective.
    I still consider phoenix to be trash and while you may think i don't know what i'm talking about, it may very well be you who doesn't know what he's talking about. Most likely we're just at different stages in the game, so we're both right and wrong at the same time.
    As for expectations, if you're expecting a toon that blows the previous meta out of the water, but you get grievous, i think it's reasonable to be dissapointed. No matter how good the team actually is, it's objectively not good enough to break the meta, so subjectively the team sucks.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    yp5xntbuoz0m.jpg
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Gannon wrote: »

Well, you can't practice on arena defense, and my CLS team ripped right through the two DR/Malak teams I saw in just over a minute.

I heard CLS can kill Revan teams too. Does that mean that Revan is not necessary character? Or Traya? And many others?

From abovmentioned Traya required you to gear and level more then 10 toons. (Unless you are in the guild that do everything for you). And for Malak majoruty use at least half of those toons in arena so just 5 to gear :)

I remember people crying that they have to collect and gear phoenix when Thrawn event was announced and phoenex were absolutely useless trash at those times and their collecting was consederate to be unprecedentally expensive for swgoh....

As someone who focused hard on Phoenix right from the start, and have them all g12.5 + and all zetas.. Those ppl had no idea what they were talking about. They can destroy every team except revan, Drevan, or bastilla on offense. That's their role, they weren't built to defend well.

Darth revan actually holds much better than ppl give it credit for. my 300+ speed jkr crew lost before to a maxed Darth revan team with full Sith empire, after one tiny mistake.

People make assumptions based on their personal experience, and don't want to admit that more often than not, it's usually just their shard group. Some ppl still have gg, jtr, cls, etc in the top five, after all..

Players judge toons/teams based on their expectations aswell as their own perspective.
    I still consider phoenix to be trash and while you may think i don't know what i'm talking about, it may very well be you who doesn't know what he's talking about. Most likely we're just at different stages in the game, so we're both right and wrong at the same time.
    As for expectations, if you're expecting a toon that blows the previous meta out of the water, but you get grievous, i think it's reasonable to be dissapointed. No matter how good the team actually is, it's objectively not good enough to break the meta, so subjectively the team sucks.

Yea I get what you mean, I think everyone just ranks them differently based on their experience. I tend to view each team separately for offense and defense. So like PS would be an A class offense, but a C class defense..

Also there's no way to test within a guild or allies.. That would be the only way to see for sure.
  • I have all G12 except t3m4. Solid mods and still lost with 5-6 armor shred stacks on Malak. As a dolphin-spender, I'm just about done with this game for good. This has been the biggest slap in the face, after the Grievous roll-out. Out of the 200 attempts, I've won none for light side.

Not being a jackass here, you have to take it slowly. Did it without zetas on Zaal or Mission (both gear 12 w/ 1 piece) and gear 11 Jolee/ bastil. Keep killing droids till the respawn pauses, then kill a capsule Jedi. Repeat
  • Ratinira wrote: »

And what do you call what you just did? Rejoicing?!