Swgohevents showing Jedi Knight Revan returning at July 11

ShawDou
297 posts Member
edited June 2019
Not much else needed to say here, just that calendar didnt showed him.
Post edited by ShawDou on

Replies

• Considering this month is already showing JTR and CLS (and their droids) returning, I’d be very surprised if JKR came around as well.

Swgohevents only makes educated predictions AFIK
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Considering this month is already showing JTR and CLS (and their droids) returning, I’d be very surprised if JKR came around as well.

Swgohevents only makes educated predictions AFIK

Well SwgohEvent creator said this to it: "sigsig: it's all automated.. if it shows it then that is what the game shows"
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    @CG_TopHat

"A Legendary or Mythic event becomes a Legacy event after its first two runs. In those instances, we will be adding those Legendaries and Mythics to the event calendar when we post the calendar for the next month at the end of the current month."
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    mickyluv wrote: »
    @CG_TopHat

"A Legendary or Mythic event becomes a Legacy event after its first two runs. In those instances, we will be adding those Legendaries and Mythics to the event calendar when we post the calendar for the next month at the end of the current month."

A Journey event is not a Legendary or Mythic. Posting on the monthly calendar ahead of time doesn’t apply. Read the rest of the post you copy and pasted from.
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    @CG_TopHat

A Journey event is not a Legendary or Mythic. Posting on the monthly calendar ahead of time doesn’t apply. Read the rest of the post you copy and pasted from.

It is quite clearly called a Legendary event on the April event calendar. You know, the one where they announced the event on the calendar. Take a look.
  • Wooky
    63 posts Member
    July 11, not 17
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    @CG_TopHat

It is quite clearly called a Legendary event on the April event calendar. You know, the one where they announced the event on the calendar. Take a look.

So they screwed up the April calendar. No surprise there. They clearly called it a Journey when it launched. And it’s not on the July calendar. And it’s been data mined that it’s happening in July.
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Just wow. If it's all the same to you I'd rather have a response from someone who knows what they're talking about.
  • Mastersbgames
    222 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Just wow. If it's all the same to you I'd rather have a response from someone who knows what they're talking about.

You can’t really post in the forums and not expect some people to be snide when they help. And returning with a remark about not being helpful isn’t, ya know, helpful...
    Either be glad someone is attempting to help or don’t question their knowledge

Also, they do probably know what they are on about... They joined in 2015, you joined this year...
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    edited June 2019

You can’t really post in the forums and not expect some people to be snide when they help. And returning with a remark about not being helpful isn’t, ya know, helpful...
    Either be glad someone is attempting to help or don’t question their knowledge

Also, they do probably know what they are on about... They joined in 2015, you joined this year...

Fair point.

I'll take my leave. Can never beat the, "they've been here for longer than you n00b!" argument.
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    Wooky wrote: »
    July 11, not 17

Sry my bad, fixed.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

Well, the return date certainly has been datamined...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Well, the return date certainly has been datamined...

Well that I know, and ironically enough yours is the most cogent reply. You're a regular here. I'm not as has been pointed out, so will anyone attempt to address the points I made, or will I just have to make do with **** n00b?

**makes bet with self**
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Shoot... My Malak return theory got shot down in flames... Oh well. I guess I’ll be super mega ready when the guy comes back.
  • Dethjin
    75 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I was preparing to be ready in 40 days (what the original suggested), another 2-3 months then to wait this.

Going to affect badly my GAC performance still not going to have Revan.
    Post edited by Dethjin on
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member

Lol. Did you actually look all the way through the April calendar? They also listed Rey Hero’s Journey as a Legendary. That was my point on the April calendar. Don’t try to figure everything out from one jacked up calendar.
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member

Lol. Did you actually look all the way through the April calendar? They also listed Rey Hero’s Journey as a Legendary. That was my point on the April calendar. Don’t try to figure everything out from one jacked up calendar.

Yep, sounds like decent advice. Sorry for being a **** earlier.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    They did do a CLS event without telling anyone before and with no notice, so it’s entirely possible they’re doing the same with Jedi Revan
  • As always, I give the following advice: If it's an event you're interested in participating in, get ready now. Right now. Don't "time it right". Don't "wait for it to be closer". Right Now. That way you have nothing to worry about.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • mickyluv
    140 posts Member
    As always, I give the following advice: If it's an event you're interested in participating in, get ready now. Right now. Don't "time it right". Don't "wait for it to be closer". Right Now. That way you have nothing to worry about.

Great advice. I've been trying to be a bit too clever planning things out. My guild are saying the same thing. Thanks.
  • Gyuc
    7 posts Member
    I think Malak will come at 11th not JKR.
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    JKR is listed in game as coming on the 11th now.