“Numbers game” question

For the grand arena feat “numbers game” (complete a fleet arena battle using at least 3 clone trooper ships) do you have to actually physically use the ships or just put them in reinforcement would it count? Let’s say i got the 3 in reinforcements and only called 2 in would that count or would I have to use all 3 physically. Sorry if that doesn’t make sense I didn’t know how to word it.

Replies

• CamaroAMF
    1281 posts Member
    All three have to actually be out at some point. Just having in reinforcements doesn’t work.
  • It says “using...during the battle.” I take that to mean they have to be in play at some point.
  • Have to get into the battle. I tried it with 3 Clone reinforcements and got 2 in but couldn't get the 3rd one in before I won the battle and it didn't count. Tried to stall out as long as I could but eventually had no option but to use some basics which killed their last ship.
  • They have to be in play. I had to do it several times because I could only get 2 reinforcements out before I took out the enemy squad.
  • You can just do it with 3 clone troopers in a squad battle like LS1. It’s currently bugged, but in a good way!
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    use all 3 clone ships as starters in fleet battle normal 1A, its an easy win and counts
  • You can also do the feat not by using ships. Me and some other guildmates have used clone characters in a cantina battle (yes, I'm not joking), and the feat registered as completed. It's bugged so take advantage of it. Try the cantina route and see for yourself if you wanna do it easily.
  • Works fine....Thanks LynnYoda !
  • Preto
    56 posts Member
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    use all 3 clone ships as starters in fleet battle normal 1A, its an easy win and counts
    Cheers mate!

This actually works and it counts when it shouldn't... it clearly states "fleet arena battle"... well, add another bug to the list.
  • Well thanks for revealing a beneficial bug so that it can be fixed
  • It’s only beneficial if people know about it. People only know about it if it gets revealed.