These Bugs...

weska24
53 posts Member
Should we be expecting reworks for the Geos? Don’t get me wrong, Brood Alpha transforms the faction but let’s be real, they still hit like a wet blanket. Do others feel the same?

Replies

• Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Wet blankets hurt man
  • So do wet marshmallows. I'd rather be hit by a dry marshmallow
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    weska24 wrote: »
    Should we be expecting reworks for the Geos? Don’t get me wrong, Brood Alpha transforms the faction but let’s be real, they still hit like a wet blanket. Do others feel the same?

There will be.
    Otherwise whos gonna pass GeoTB p1 combat mission lead by poggle?
  • ThisYeezy
    582 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    weska24 wrote: »

There will be.
    Otherwise whos gonna pass GeoTB p1 combat mission lead by poggle?

General Grievous.
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    DarthJarX2 wrote: »
    So do wet marshmallows. I'd rather be hit by a dry marshmallow

As long as they aren't stale. Stale marshmallows hurt.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    Probably one of the most entertaining teams to mess around with, really love the double mass assists from the summoned unit, even if it’s 12 wet noodles tickling the target. I’m actually a bit worried as to how much better they can get with reworks

It is good that they can beat tuskens now, can’t wait till they are able to take on CUP and Rock.

Probably one of the most entertaining teams to mess around with, really love the double mass assists from the summoned unit, even if it’s 12 wet noodles tickling the target. I’m actually a bit worried as to how much better they can get with reworks

It is good that they can beat tuskens now, can’t wait till they are able to take on CUP and Rock.
    You don't have G12 Geos, do you?

You don't have G12 Geos, do you?

I have three g12 geos.

Mine can beat tuskens, think you better check your mods if you are struggling 🥳

• That's quite an accomplishment.

The implied point that you obviously missed was that G12 Geos should not even be compared to subpar factions, they are solid B-tier even pre-touch up. Better check your reading if you are struggling.
  • Wailofsummer
    45 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    It would be a bigger accomplishment if one had the fortitude to look at a posters previous posts that way questions may not need to be asked.

If you are struggling with the set up please post your bugs and and mods and I will be happy to guide you.
  • ThisYeezy
    582 posts Member
    Shaddes wrote: »

They're already capable of pretty easily clearing 2/4 in combat missions in phase 4 of GTB. I'd say that's a pretty substantial improvement considering how few teams there are capable of that feat. Unless you're talking about Dwayne Johnson, I'm fairly certain they can pretty easily take on this Rock character you mention.
  • The improvements are well appreciated. Nice to take out those village killers. Now where is that g13 CUP character that was making the rounds?

In the words of the finest ghost and monster destroyer.

“lemme at em”