Mace windu gear challenge

You need to examine the gear given in this challenge OR the gear required by characters. It is completely unbalanced.

From the windu challenge I have minimum 1100 scrap for everything. (Range is 1100-4000)

Please either change the gear from the challenge or make them more necessary for gearing up characters.

Replies

• Agreed. I don't even SIM all the chances in that anymore
  • Agreed. I don't even SIM all the chances in that anymore

I only do it for the 800 credits , sadly
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    Lol I never thought it about it that way, I never even bothered doing more than the first three since you can sim those at the same time as the ability mat one.

I guess I can sim two more times for credits lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I aim the 2 for the daily challenge and that's it. I'm in the same boat 1000+ of the gear that I literally don't need
  • Shenanigans052
    1681 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Agreed. I don't even SIM all the chances in that anymore

I only do it for the 800 credits , sadly

"Its an unexpected suprise, but a welcome one"
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    I aim the 2 for the daily challenge and that's it.

If that's all you're doing it for, you can ignore it completely. The ability mats challenge does that for you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I aim the 2 for the daily challenge and that's it.

If that's all you're doing it for, you can ignore it completely. The ability mats challenge does that for you.

Well shoot. I just go in and hit the max sim button lol
  • BUMP.. CG/EA need to update the rewards on this challenge. It's pointless and does not assist in "their vision" of being customer QoL
  • I agree.

I've only been playing 3 months & I already have several hundred of all but 1 of the items in this challenge.

I think one of the biggest issues is when a character gear tier is created they don't put any (much) thought into what goes on the character.

There are items in the game that only get used on a very small % of the characters but in turn you get items for those slots all the time & rarely for the items that get used many times over.

I'm also not sure why some of the gear STAT choices are made.

I guess I come from games where if you are a STR character you use quite a few STR items & quite a few All/Multi Stat items, but you wouldn't have an piece of gear that is pure AGI(Dex) or pure TAC(Int/Wis).

Yet I see Carbantis-3 (25 STR) by themselves all the time on Attackers, Support, Healers.

Why not use a Carbanti-1 (25 ALL) more often? We have a bunch of parts for those.

Or Change the Stats for the Carbanti-3 to be 50 STR so that its clearly better at something as a Purple Item then the earlier tier Carbanti-1 that has better stats (25 STR/AGI/TAC)

I look at the items on some characters & can only think, "well this was chosen purely to make it hard to get v/s character class driven". (2 Stun Guns on the same level?? Really?? Really???)

• Well at least now with the new road ahead post, you may have a use for those thousands of useless gear pieces.
  • I think if they could change the "Mk 4 A/KT" for the "Mk 5 A/KT" would be a great help with just a minor change!
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.