Toon and ship shard drop rates need to improve please!!!

imageryking
86 posts Member
edited July 2019
I've been playing this game for a long time and find I've invested so much into this game that to simply quit would seem like such a waste! Recently though I find the farming of toon and ship shards has gotten to the point where it's demoralizing to try anymore!!!! It should not take 6 months of constant hardcore farming to get a toon or ship to 7☆'s!!!! 12-20 attempts a day on a single node and the end result is a bunch of gear I already have 6000 pieces of, and none of them are needed by any of my toons, and then get 1 or; more often then should happen; I get 0 toon/ship shards!!! There's nothing worse in this game then spending @400 crystals on energy and node refreshes and you get 1 or zero shards at all, it's extremely frustrating and depressing to the point I am getting too annoyed to even enjoy the game anymore and we haven't even gotten into after finally getting to 7☆ the amount of work to get them geared up to a useable level!!!! Please, please do something to address this issue!!
Post edited by imageryking on

Replies

• I kinda agree. Let the whales have an advantage, but even for toons that aren't meta or particularly needed for something(range, vandor, etc) shouldn't take that long.
    There was a couple of characters I finished and when I hit that promote to 7* I literally thought to myself; "yay, wait.. why did I farm him to 7* again?"
  • I kinda agree. Let the whales have an advantage, but even for toons that aren't meta or particularly needed for something(range, vandor, etc) shouldn't take that long.
    There was a couple of characters I finished and when I hit that promote to 7* I literally thought to myself; "yay, wait.. why did I farm him to 7* again?"

Lately for me it’s been “wait now I have to gear him and don’t have the time and my resources are going to a better toon” so I just end up collecting 7* level 1 g1 toons.