Trying to find a player from my shard who systematically attack during everyone else payout

Guyd,

any ideas, how to find and contact ANYONE from this guild https://swgoh.gg/g/26755/mechsandwooks/ ??

There is a member of this guild who CONSTANTLY attack's during our payouts although his payout is one hour after. And he is doing this all day. None of them have discord and we cannot in any way find him.https://swgoh.gg/u/snips777/
We are VERY ungry...

Any ideas ?

Replies

• He may not know when your payout is. Maybe he's trying to secure his spot because he's not able to play during the last hour. I wouldn't assume that he is actively trying to sabotage anyone. Also - it's arena. What are you expecting to happen? You get to your rank and then everyone leaves you alone? No one is safe from attack at any time. It's designed that way.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Hahaha.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    If you don't like it and you're on at that time, you can either find him to talk or attack him back. I know I'll frequently attack before the hour before my payout since I'm often busy then. I don't attack others that I know have a payout the hour I'm attacking, but if i don't know then I can't do anything about it. Same with folks who attack me. Neither the world nor the game are designed around one person's convenience.
  • well, we tried to find him..... but impossible, none from their guild have any discord accounts. The problem is that he is not attacking one hour before his payout because he is busy. From 09:00 until 20:00 he spends hundreds of crystalls and he climbs attacking during, at least, 4 different payouts. You understand why we are sooo **** ???
  • so, i assume by your "advises" that you are not in any discord chat in your shard and you dont have to coordinate with others during your payout, because you have such extremely strong teams ???

lol.. ok

If you find quite normal, someone to mess 5 different payouts all day.. then.. ok....

Thanks anyway for you time.
  • so, i assume by your "advises" that you are not in any discord chat in your shard and you dont have to coordinate with others during your payout, because you have such extremely strong teams ???

lol.. ok

If you find quite normal, someone to mess 5 different payouts all day.. then.. ok....

Thanks anyway for you time.

From CGs perspective, they actually like what he's doing. If he is, as you say, spending tons of crystals refreshing, he's giving them money. And probably causing others to spend crystals to regain spot too. It works to their benefit. It's PVP - it's nice to have a gentleman's agreement in place, but it's not something to lean on.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    well, we tried to find him..... but impossible, none from their guild have any discord accounts. The problem is that he is not attacking one hour before his payout because he is busy. From 09:00 until 20:00 he spends hundreds of crystalls and he climbs attacking during, at least, 4 different payouts. You understand why we are sooo **** ???
    I understand that makes your climb harder, or it can. But it's only one guy. I'd be upset if anytime I got into the top 20, someone battled me during my waiting times between battles. But if it's only one guy, you can just avoid him.
  • Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    well, we tried to find him..... but impossible, none from their guild have any discord accounts. The problem is that he is not attacking one hour before his payout because he is busy. From 09:00 until 20:00 he spends hundreds of crystalls and he climbs attacking during, at least, 4 different payouts. You understand why we are sooo **** ???
    I understand that makes your climb harder, or it can. But it's only one guy. I'd be upset if anytime I got into the top 20, someone battled me during my waiting times between battles. But if it's only one guy, you can just avoid him.

Or - have someone tie him up haha. Attack him, wait for timer to expire - 10 minutes he's not disrupting anyone. Get your shard chat to rotate and the guy just sits there and fumes.
  • yes, we do lock him, but it is upseting... we all have to be on the lookout. The problem is not to defeat him or by pass him... is the logic ( non existed) behind his actions....
    oh well... nevermind... lets hope we will find him eventualy :)
  • yes, we do lock him, but it is upseting... we all have to be on the lookout. The problem is not to defeat him or by pass him... is the logic ( non existed) behind his actions....
    oh well... nevermind... lets hope we will find him eventualy :)

And then what though? You're expending all this effort to find him. What are you going to do when (if) you do? Ask him to stop? If he's the troll you're making him out to be, he's probably going to take great satisfaction in all the effort you've expended and double down on the behaviour - not stop it.
  • i was hoping he can join us... . If he is a troll... ok.. what can i say or do ?.. nothing
  • Sounds like they are playing the game right. If there refresh time is later then everyone else, they are trying to finish in the best position to earn the most rewards. I don't understand the issue. PVP is free for all, do what you can to come out on top, attack who is weaker or you think you can beat. I also do not do or believe in shard chats.
  • Sounds like they are playing the game right. If there refresh time is later then everyone else, they are trying to finish in the best position to earn the most rewards. I don't understand the issue. PVP is free for all, do what you can to come out on top, attack who is weaker or you think you can beat. I also do not do or believe in shard chats.

Well your position only matters at payout. And theoretically there are 24 payouts in a day. The only one that matters to you is yours. So in theory you could do all your climbing in the hour prior to your payout and only inconvenience the others in your payout. It's what I do - I try not to climb early in the day, because my rank doesn't matter until payout time. Let others sit at 1 during their payout - it doesn't hurt me any. Heck it may help because if they see me letting them get their payout, they may extend me the same courtesy.

That being said, OP has noted the guy climbing and falling across several payouts - meaning either he doesn't understand how the system works, or he's just trying to disrupt everyone else's payouts.
  • Guys, i think we miss the point here. Believing or not in shard chats is irrelevant and ofc acceptable and understandable. For me, being in that chat, helped me a lot in my progress and i made some "friends" in other parts of the globe. But, the main benefit was the fact that we know the payouts, we try NOT to cause problems to the others when we start climbing for the top and thus it is easier.
    It does not mean that you dont have to create a strong team in order to take 1 or 2... etc. Ofc you have to, else, no one will help you in that.If you cannnot defeat teams in front of you... no shard chat will help you.

The initial though posting this was the need to find this guy and either invite him to join us or at least understand why he is harrasing different payouts during the day.

Thats all.
  • hello sir, I'm kid danger, I'm in your fleet arena and I do not want to damage your charge. I have it at 5:00 p.m., time of the Canary Islands, it is two hours of normal charge.
    If you prefer to talk, I pass you discord.
  • kabouris1970
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Hello,

Glad you found me. Truly sorry if I attacked you before your payout. Mine is also at 1700 UTC..2000 local time (Greece)😀We have a discord fleet arena chat. Welcome to join us.I believe we can arrange it.

Again very sorry, I was not sure when was your payout Please send me your discord so that we can invite you
  • I'm curious.

How do you go about finding/joining these Shard groups to arrange for agreed upon PVP times?
  • kabouris1970
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    @Schwartzring , you search and find the guild of the one you need to find and you contact him on discord. You send or receive ( depends on which end you are :) ) an invitation and you join the server. There you arrange according to payouts the order.
    If there is none discord tag available, you contact one of their guild members :)
  • If I am forced to spend Crystal's to keep my rank rewards I am using the extra attacks to hurt people out of their payouts. You either make it free for me to get my payout or I hurt you.
  • RawdSW
    150 posts Member
    So, people who exploit the payout system get upset when somebody else doesn't let them exploit it?
  • I dont understand why is this an exploit?.I mean to arrange with same payouts the order ?.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    hello sir, I'm kid danger, I'm in your fleet arena and I do not want to damage your charge. I have it at 5:00 p.m., time of the Canary Islands, it is two hours of normal charge.
    If you prefer to talk, I pass you discord.

I feel like someone made this account just to mess with OP a bit more. The guy has 1 whole post and it just happens to a response in the very thread that is looking for him 🤷‍♂️
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    on discord using dsr bot - ,guildlist [ally code]

that will give every ally code even if no discord/line/slack/.gg/etc.....message in game if they take collect calls...lol
  • Pjfp
    34 posts Member
    I dont understand why is this an exploit?.I mean to arrange with same payouts the order ?.

Have you and the others try to contact him through the ingame client?
  • Guys, i think there is a misunderstanding here :). The guy for whom this post was created is already in our shard for many months now. I just asnwered to a question .