What to farm in Guild Events Store?

Skies439
60 posts Member
between Leia, Hermit Yoda and Wampa, Who should I farm first?
And I wonder what Hermit Yoda and Wampa for, besides for Arena and TB/TW? will they help to get other characters? Leia definitely one of the requirement in the Light Side TB.

Replies

• I would farm Hermit Yoda first, then Wampa. Neither of them are needed to unlock any units or enter any battles. Rebel Officer Leia can be farmed from LSTB and galactic bounties so skip getting her shards from the GE store.
  • Skies439
    60 posts Member
    I would farm Hermit Yoda first, then Wampa. Neither of them are needed to unlock any units or enter any battles. Rebel Officer Leia can be farmed from LSTB and galactic bounties so skip getting her shards from the GE store.

Thanks!
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    Hermit Yoda is one of the few characters that can be useful on a number of different teams in different areas of the game. Wampa is very good against Rebels, especially Phoenix teams.
  • Yoda definitely. Wampa doesn't really have a meta role, but I suspect it will be a jedi Luke requirement in the future.

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Do not get any toon shards except Wampa or Yoda from there! Those are placed as a trap to make you use this extremely precious currency. Both Wampa and Yoda are very much worth having and some new toons may drop there any time (CG says soonish). So you might as well choose to save for now.
  • Go for Hermit Yoda, unless you are close to unlokcing Malak, then save your currency for him. Wampa is a great toon for PVP events, but he is a lower priority than Hoda or Malak.
  • Skies439 wrote: »
    between Leia, Hermit Yoda and Wampa, Who should I farm first?
    And I wonder what Hermit Yoda and Wampa for, besides for Arena and TB/TW? will they help to get other characters? Leia definitely one of the requirement in the Light Side TB.

Hoda / Wampa for grand arena specifically. Hoda is the priority just for raid use. Needless to say the best use for that currency is just to save it for malak. Personally, I just grind gear with it, Stun guns specifically.