Squad arena timeout

Debuff
224 posts Member
Ive had a weird situation in arena 3 times now. Started since last update with new GA.

I start my climb in arena and literally sit and wait for my next battle. I watch the timer get to zero hit start hit battle... Says someones battleing me. I hit it again then says my rank has changed.

In the matter of 10 secs someones battled me and ive lost my rank.

Seems like the timeout is bugged and someone hits me while im waiting for my next battle.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Replies

• Wxrlock
    55 posts Member
    They are battling you while you are waiting..they are not beating you in 10 seconds. This is a common event...
  • Wxrlock
    55 posts Member
    You are not immune to being battled against while you are waiting for your timer to refresh.
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    Theres a 10min timeout when you initate a battle. I dont think anyone is supposed to be able to hit you in that time
  • Wxrlock
    55 posts Member
    That is incorrect. You can be hit as soon as your team is available to be attacked. There is no timer for the opponent.
  • Wxrlock wrote: »
    That is incorrect. You can be hit as soon as your team is available to be attacked. There is no timer for the opponent.

This. YOU have a 10 minute timer in between attempts. Nobody else is prevented from attacking you unless you are currently in a match.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Yikes,...someone is in for a rude awakening on how arena works..
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    Well its been a problem for me now since i stared using padme on DR in arena. The JkR guys must like the easy target
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    Been playing since the beginning honestly thought the 10min was a timeout
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Debuff wrote: »
    Well its been a problem for me now since i stared using padme on DR in arena. The JkR guys must like the easy target

You're definitely on to something there. I've always ran the "anti meta" and although its more fun in my opinion, there is definitely a cost to standing out in the crowd.
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    3 years in and im experiencing something new. This deters me on using padme in arena.

lve been trying to hit as many DR squads as i can for practice with padme team in the GAs. Then last hit i use my jkr to hold rank.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    how would jkr hold rank v drev?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Debuff wrote: »
    3 years in and im experiencing something new. This deters me on using padme in arena.

lve been trying to hit as many DR squads as i can for practice with padme team in the GAs. Then last hit i use my jkr to hold rank.

Don't forget, you may have one of the few padme teams in the shard, therefore you are practice as well.
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    Theres that and the problem that padme squads literally melts vs Jedi revan
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Debuff wrote: »
    Theres that and the problem that padme squads literally melts vs Jedi revan

Who doesnt? For me anyway, I don't fall enough using Padme to where I can't battle back, so I just roll with it.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Ferril9909 wrote: »
    Don't forget, you may have one of the few padme teams in the shard, therefore you are practice as well.

None in my shards top, and I don't recall running into any either. This happened to me practicing with alpha brood on my shard. I think I lost like 300 ranks before I had control over my pvp again.