Tb geonosis 24h vs 36h phase

SCCH
62 posts Member
I strongly prefer if phases were 36h long in the future. This doesn’t collide with anything else because hoth will be running in parallel. I don’t know what would the devs win by changing back to 24h. Maybe give officers the option to go to the next phase but in our guild we really benefited from the 36h phase.

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    They won't change it to 24 hours. If they do so this would mean people playing Geo TB will get the payout before those playing Hoth. On the other hand it would be to short in general, only 4 days instead of 6. So no, highly unlikely that they will ever change it.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • SCCH
    62 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    They won't change it to 24 hours. If they do so this would mean people playing Geo TB will get the payout before those playing Hoth. On the other hand it would be to short in general, only 4 days instead of 6. So no, highly unlikely that they will ever change it.

I think they already said they will change it to 24h and that the 36h phase was a technical mistake. I hope you are right.

• StarSon
    7426 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »

They might change it, since it wasn't a business decision, but a technical limitation. I think it's unlikely it changes, but not because they don't want rewards going out sooner or any such thing.