Chewie got me fuming

UnHolyLegion
34 posts Member
edited July 2019
db8y77pbglcf.jpg

Please tell me if it is even possible or should I just wait the next 4 months and start prepping for C3PO?? The amount of RNG needed and the stuns is maddening😬

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    It's certainly doable, if you mod your team well and perhaps give your Cad Bane another gear level for survivability.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Alternatively speed-gear your Greedo, mod him for crit chance, and have fun with RNG.
  • Cad only needs one more piece to gear up but it's the fusion cell so im PRAYING to rngeesus that I get enough to make one within 6 days
  • Dethjin
    75 posts Member
    Just got done with this lineup.
    3bj7egce5v4b.png
  • miketo
    139 posts Member
    Cad only needs one more piece to gear up but it's the fusion cell so im PRAYING to rngeesus that I get enough to make one within 6 days

Assuming you are using Dengar as one of your 5, I don't know why that squad of yours wouldn't get it done.
  • UnHolyLegion
    34 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Me too!! Bad RNG I suppose??

Dengar is! Need him to counter R2 stealth. I even tried loading Bossk up on tenacity mods with a tenacity cross he still gets basically perma stunned and I can take out Lando but I can't get Han!
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    Keep trying. It’s frustrating, but eventually RNG will line up for you and you’ll win
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    "Chewie got me fuming"....cant help but sing this to Clumsy by Fergie

https://youtu.be/tf_gPZSDIxI
  • UnHolyLegion
    34 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    @CCyrilS

I'm dying right now 🤣🤣

Am I correct in the take down order?

Lando > Han > rest?? I can't stun Han cause of that ridiculous guard buff and this event is the only time I've seen ROLO used effectively and can't be stunned either
  • @CCyrilS

I'm dying right now 🤣🤣

Am I correct in the take down order?

Lando > Han > rest?? I can't stun Han cause of that ridiculous guard buff and this event is the only time I've seen ROLO used effectively and can't be stunned either

Try chewie first then han
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • qqq1cuekssjc.jpg

FINALLY!!!! got lucky that chewie's health was low enough that when I used bossk's all assist chewie was the weakest, activating his payout and only Cad died!!!

Has to be THE WORST event dreamed up by CG. I ended up loading Bossk up on tenacity mods and 1 def set all with +15 speed or more.....

Now excuse me while I celebrate!😅 Just wish I didn't have to offer my first born to RNGEESUS 🤣
  • Strojař
    115 posts Member
    If this is the way how all new toons will be released (heavy RNG even with g12 zeta toons) there is nothing to talk about.. ctripijo, monkey, portman, technounion, bug,... i'll wait to next year when malak will have second event, play with him, ffind out he's useless against new meta and finaly let this part of my life far behind me.. i'm glad that i didn't put a dime into devs pockets because i'd be mad as hell how this cool game transformed into average p2p game.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    I was able to get mine to 6*, my Bossk is not 7* yet so.... I want to try Dengar in lead and need to get him to 7* so, next time furball.. Next time.. Tip that helped me is everytime you enter and fight begins, if you lose anyone in first round leave try again. Keep retreating until R2 doesn't cloak them.

Sooo close to losing. It was down to R2 and Boba lol

qb8qwqoc5rms.png
  • Strojař wrote: »
    If this is the way how all new toons will be released (heavy RNG even with g12 zeta toons) there is nothing to talk about.. ctripijo, monkey, portman, technounion, bug,... i'll wait to next year when malak will have second event, play with him, ffind out he's useless against new meta and finaly let this part of my life far behind me.. i'm glad that i didn't put a dime into devs pockets because i'd be mad as hell how this cool game transformed into average p2p game.

Unfortunately I am in the same boat. I am not a StarWars FAN per say but more I find the lore and such interesting. But if events like this and Malak type event keep up, idk how much longer I can face the aggravation. Soon new characters will have 7 zetas, biblical amounts of skill description text AND drop rates will stay crappy. It's almost like CG is trying to kill the ROI for players in this game
  • UnHolyLegion
    34 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    @DuneSeaFarmer

Dude Bossk lead is just about mandatory, I got CLOSE with Boba as leader but everyone died too quickly. Key is to focus Chewie immediately, keep him stunned and hopefully keep him with speed down and PRAY that you can take him out with Boba's execute after he dies the first time to regain his revive buff.

Once Chewie is out, Han is next but now you can stun him and it's cake after that! I really feel Bossk(L), Boba, Cad, Aura and Dengar are the most viable option.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I was able to get mine to 6*, my Bossk is not 7* yet so.... I want to try Dengar in lead and need to get him to 7* so, next time furball.. Next time.. Tip that helped me is everytime you enter and fight begins, if you lose anyone in first round leave try again. Keep retreating until R2 doesn't cloak them.

Sooo close to losing. It was down to R2 and Boba lol

qb8qwqoc5rms.png

I would keep bossk lead, but put dengar in for 88.
  • I wondered about Dengar leading, -50% incoming crit damage sounds interesting?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I wondered about Dengar leading, -50% incoming crit damage sounds interesting?

I mean, im sure it's been done, but not many times. I gave it a go during my 1000 attempts, but didn't have any luck.

Conventional wisdom (and my experience) is that bossk dengar boba cad and anyone other than 88 seems to be easiest. (Granted there has been success with embo and jango, but most ppl don't have them geared for this).
  • I wondered about Dengar leading, -50% incoming crit damage sounds interesting?

Plus health steal. But without the +50% tenacity from Bossk's lead, they'd get stunned a lot more by Han, Chewie and R2.
  • qqq1cuekssjc.jpg

Has to be THE WORST event dreamed up by CG. I ended up loading Bossk up on tenacity mods and 1 def set all with +15 speed or more.....

Judging from your comment you haven't tried C3PO yet, I found that one much worse!