Don't let this die like SWFC did

Playable events have been scaled back considerably by shortening Assault Battles, the little one-click events are about as stimulating as the daily login reward, Grand Arena has been slowed down, Territory Battles have been slowed down, Territory Wars have been slowed down, and this already slow-paced game feels like it has come to a grinding halt. It's as if the company is too busy counting the money made off of G-13 to keep the game running. If the devs were real gamers like they claim to be they would know that people will use the extra time they now have to start looking at new games and once someone gets **** into a new game, the old game dies a slow death of attrition. To be frank, I've got too much goddamn money in this game and am displeased with this lag that has been created. We all know that once revenue slows down, the game will go away just like SWFC did, and even rumors of that will slow down your revenue, so for the love of GOD people, let's pick up the pace again!

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    GA hasn't slowed down, it's going to run the entire month of July.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Strojař
    115 posts Member
    TearFarmer wrote: »
    Playable events have been scaled back considerably by shortening Assault Battles, the little one-click events are about as stimulating as the daily login reward, Grand Arena has been slowed down, Territory Battles have been slowed down, Territory Wars have been slowed down, and this already slow-paced game feels like it has come to a grinding halt. It's as if the company is too busy counting the money made off of G-13 to keep the game running. If the devs were real gamers like they claim to be they would know that people will use the extra time they now have to start looking at new games and once someone gets **** into a new game, the old game dies a slow death of attrition. To be frank, I've got too much goddamn money in this game and am displeased with this lag that has been created. We all know that once revenue slows down, the game will go away just like SWFC did, and even rumors of that will slow down your revenue, so for the love of GOD people, let's pick up the pace again!

I think this game is on the edge of colapsing.. look how they drasticaly separated whales from ftp. G13 is only for whales and a small amount of hoarders. Malak was there once and also only for p2p or someone who clearly knew more than the others. Two squads g12 with zetas normal person couldn't predict. Make this game only p2p. Whales will be happy and others will find another games (or lifes like many of you like to say). When ftp makes a thread many p2p shows up and start defending devs no matter what. So opinions count only if you have opeded your wallet and if you are f2p you should be happy to have right to see this forum at all. That is not just me who see it like this.
  • G13 is available for all on normal nodes.
    This is a win for all.
    What if it were only available through geo Tb at 24 stars above?

People who spend always have that edge to get things quicker.

The game is not on verge of collapse if anything it made up for a bad month.
    Packs for g13 and brood helped with that.

I say this as a long time player there is always a sense of dread about the game ending. I once believed that too, I think it had more to do with I couldn’t believe I have stuck with a mobile game this long. And if the game ends then there is a solid reason for me not to play anymore with out leaving my guildies with out me.

Conquer those feelings. You will get g13. Your roster will grow. It always has.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    The game has been on the verge of collapsing for years now.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    If one does a search of threads from the past, the game has been dying since January 2016 or roughly 2 months after the game started. Game's declared to be on life support but doesn't come close to qualifying for hospice (generally a 6 month life expectancy). Game is healthy, perhaps some individuals are not and need some time away to recuperate.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    APX_919 wrote: »
    If one does a search of threads from the past, the game has been dying since January 2016 or roughly 2 months after the game started. Game's declared to be on life support but doesn't come close to qualifying for hospice (generally a 6 month life expectancy). Game is healthy, perhaps some individuals are not and need some time away to recuperate.

Woah. I did not realise they'd been going that long. I thought it had just been since the day I joined the forums. 😀😀