Bronzium data card daily limit

Is there a Bronzium data card daily limit of 5? I collect one every 20 minutes up until 5. I haven't seen any information about this online.

Replies

• 5 is the limit.
  • 5 free is the limit. As you get more ally currency you can spend it on more bronzium cards.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Thank you.
  • It says 5 cards per day are free when you use them. ... top left where it used to say top drops
  • I have over 35k Bcard tokens waiting for new characters to come out... I hope there is no limit to how many you can buy! LOL
  • I never spend them
  • I just started playing two weeks ago,and so far so good however very expensive. My question is does anything of note ever come from the Bcard tokens
  • Is it possible to stockpile the 5 x free items/characters that we get from the bronzium data cards everyday? meaning i only open all of them after accumulating for 5 days or something
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    No.

And.... necro!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Necro.

EDIT: Whoops
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Necro, just hopping on here, on the dead bus to say hi to all those out there in zombie land!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I have over 35k Bcard tokens waiting for new characters to come out... I hope there is no limit to how many you can buy! LOL

Necro. And I didn’t see that it was a necro and read this and felt very sad for this poor sap thinking new characters would come to bronziums.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I have over 35k Bcard tokens waiting for new characters to come out... I hope there is no limit to how many you can buy! LOL

Necro. And I didn’t see that it was a necro and read this and felt very sad for this poor sap thinking new characters would come to bronziums.

Lol...i did for a min too. Wonder how it worked out for him.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    I have 1000k Bronzium card Token. If you have over time 50k collected it makes sense to spend them by clicking 1h on the cards and spend the tokens. Gives gear and sometimes shards you can use to upgrade toons or sell in the shard shop. However usually there is one to three full toon available ranging from 1* to 4* for free as my data suggests. Not Meta toons, but very nice boost either in toon collection or in shards.

Good info, but you're about 3yrs late
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed this thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.