Ummmm where’s the stun guns in guild store???????

Prev13
Darth
296 posts Member
I seriously think it’s been a MONTH since I’ve seen any stun guns in guild store???!?!?!?!? That’s unacceptable PERIOD! And I’m still not gonna spend a single dime and buy any soooooooooooo u mine as well make them appear a lil more often CG!!! I mean Jesus!!!

Replies

• Oh gosh what a suprise, another whining post. These are becoming quite common
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Not that it matters either way but telling them you aren't spending doesn't seem like a way to get anything....

EDIT in response to the above post: Becoming???
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Not that it matters either way but telling them you aren't spending doesn't seem like a way to get anything....

EDIT in response to the above post: Becoming???

On second tought, they already are common :)
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Darth wrote: »
    I seriously think it’s been a MONTH since I’ve seen any stun guns in guild store???!?!?!?!? That’s unacceptable PERIOD! And I’m still not gonna spend a single dime and buy any soooooooooooo u mine as well make them appear a lil more often CG!!! I mean Jesus!!!

The only stun guns that are in the guild store are mk iv stun guns. Before you unlock the challenge, they sell full prototypes. Afterwards they sell salvage.

They don't sell mk v stun guns in the guild store though.
  • Darth wrote: »
    I use to get mk 5 stun guns all the time in the guild store!!! What are u smoking???

I must be smoking whatever he has cuz I've never seen them in there either
  • Darth wrote: »
    I use to get mk 5 stun guns all the time in the guild store!!! What are u smoking???

They are not and have never been in the guild store.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    edited July 2019

Yeah, um, I think most of the community is smoking the same thing too. I’ve never ever in my 3 years of playing seen mk5 stun guns pieces or salvage in the guild store. Sorry bud, but it would seem as if you were the one smoking something.
    Now, would you by chance be talking about the guild events store? Because that store does have stun guns.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member

In my earlier game days I have mistakenly purchased mkiv thinking I was purchasing mkv. Perhaps you have done the same?
  • If he does he has wasted a mountain of currency.
  • Woodroward wrote: »

In my earlier game days I have mistakenly purchased mkiv thinking I was purchasing mkv. Perhaps you have done the same?

That would give me a complete meltdown if I found out I had been doing that.
  • Wrong
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    Wrong

But he wrote it in caps, doesn’t that means he is automatically right and everyone else are wrong? Also the exaggerated use of question marks in the title indicates that he is totally justified in feeling so offended by the lack of stun guns in the guild store.
  • We must have had multiple universes collide with each other again because I just had a couple guild mates ask this same question.

Stun guns (mkV) have never existed in the guild store.
  • He is obviously referring to the guild event store, but too caught up in childish rage to notice. Anyway, yes they appear there, rarely.
    A month without seeing them is probably because you do not remember to check every refresh, and even if you did it's possible yet unlikely. I usually see them once every few days. So either you have amazingly bad luck, or you aren't checking your shipments enough. in any case, you can also get the stun guns in events, shard shop, and crystals (im 100% f2p and still manage to get at least 500 a day, should be enough to buy a nice amount of stun guns every now and then).

Seriously, so many posts about people moaning about resources being hard to get! If they were easy, the game would be totally boring, and no effort would need to be put into managing the limited resources.
    Maybe you should go play solitare or something...
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Nope! MK 5 STUN GUNS IN GUILD STORE! Use to get them all the time
    Nope.
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member

Ofc you did! Did I mention I was buying Kyro stuff with credits from the weekly store?
  • khelzac wrote: »

Ofc you did! Did I mention I was buying Kyro stuff with credits from the weekly store?

That's not true! They've been in the bronzium cards for years. Use my ally tokens exclusively for them.
  • Rmaxtpmx
    294 posts Member
    No. You're wrong. Mk5 stun guns have NEVER been in the guild store. Guild Event Store, however, has had them since its inception.

You're either looking in the wrong store, or you've been buying the wrong stun gun. Period.
  • Slippyfist
    382 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    The Guild Store and Guild Event Store stock Stun Gun MK Vs "concurrently" as CG would say...
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member

Whatever we're smoking, it clearly isn't as potent as what you've got.

There are no Mk5 Stun Guns in the guild store. There is graphite on the roof. Sinbad never played a genie. It's always been spelled Berenstain Bears.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »

Whatever we're smoking, it clearly isn't as potent as what you've got.

There are no Mk5 Stun Guns in the guild store. There is graphite on the roof. Sinbad never played a genie. It's always been spelled Berenstain Bears.

I will go to my grave saying it used to be Berenstein.
  • I swear they used to be in guild store but now I see them show up in the shard shop.
  • Smash88
    37 posts Member
    #FakeNews
    Join THE WØRLD ALLIΔNCE! https://discord.gg/pnEc9aB
  • Angelloyd
    365 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Considering they were never in the guild store, it’s been like 3 years that they aren’t appearing there
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I swear they used to be in guild store but now I see them show up in the shard shop.

People are conflating the two guild stores.

They are not in the normal guild store, the one that you earn currency for from the daily guild activity, all three raids, and TW. They have never been there.

They are in the guild event store (mk1 currnecy) that is earned from TB (Hoth or Geo), STR, and TW.

They are also in the shard shop.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I fully understand the difference between the Guild Store and the Guild Event Store - I have always purchased Mk V Stun Gun salvage from the Guild Store. There is no doubt about it, it is a fact. They stopped appearing 1-2 months ago. Hard to say with certainty when they stopped appearing because they didnt show up often, but they were definitely there periodically

I wonder if their appearance in the Guild Store for some players (but apparently not others) was a mistake or a bug that was recently fixed?

If so I doubt that they'd own the mistake, as this definitely created a lot of disparity from one player to another, if they were indeed unavailable in the GS for some.

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    100% have never seen them in there (Orange Guild store) in almost 2 years of playing. I've missed maybe 5-10% of refreshes in that time too. I buy them from Shard Shop and GET (yellow) store. Outside of farming and shipments they're the only store locations for them.
  • BrakeMeOff wrote: »
    I fully understand the difference between the Guild Store and the Guild Event Store - I have always purchased Mk V Stun Gun salvage from the Guild Store. There is no doubt about it, it is a fact. They stopped appearing 1-2 months ago. Hard to say with certainty when they stopped appearing because they didnt show up often, but they were definitely there periodically

I wonder if their appearance in the Guild Store for some players (but apparently not others) was a mistake or a bug that was recently fixed?

If so I doubt that they'd own the mistake, as this definitely created a lot of disparity from one player to another, if they were indeed unavailable in the GS for some.

This I've purchased mkV from 3 stores in the past

Shard shop 168 credits for 5
    Guild store 400 credits for 5
    Guild events 240 or 480 credits for 5 or 10

100% positive, sorry if it never appeared for some people but this was the case for the longest time.