Penny for your thoughts - Do I stand a chance for 7* Chewie?

Quicksilver
1175 posts Member
***Disclaimer - no pennies will be provided :blush:

IMG-2147.png

Bossk has zeta lead, and a speed and tenacity mod set (speed 220, tenacity 82%) I dont have very good speed secondaries available sadly

Boba has 231 speed

Replies

• Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    You should definitely be able to get Chewie with that lineup. It may take a few attempts, but you’ll get him.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    huzzah thanks guys!

I heard IG-88 isnt very useful in this event, if he proves useless I wonder if I should sub in Jango instead? at least if Jango dies he comes back
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Yeah, definitely don't bother with IG88 to get Chewie. Use Jango or even Cad Bane (even at G7). You will have no trouble with this event.

And whatever ability you haven't maxed on Bossk yet (there's a 2 in that red dot), give him the omega. Don't worry about the other zeta if you don't want to, but definitely max the rest
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Yeah, definitely don't bother with IG88 to get Chewie. Use Jango or even Cad Bane (even at G7). You will have no trouble with this event.

And whatever ability you haven't maxed on Bossk yet (there's a 2 in that red dot), give him the omega. Don't worry about the other zeta if you don't want to, but definitely max the rest

thank you for the advice. The 2 skills im missing on Bossk is the zeta unique, and then the last level of his payout skill

I have all my bounty hunters only at level 2 on their payout skills...is it a must for the event that I bring them all up to level 3? lots of mats I dont want to use if I can avoid it lol
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Their payouts are probably the first thing I'd prioritize. They cost a lot of resources, but they're totally worth it.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    thank you again, I figured the payouts would be important lol I was just being cheap with my mats but ill upgrade them

Ill give the event a shot as soon as its up and report back!
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Im happy to report Chewbacca in all his 7* glory has been captured! took me about 5-10 tries, definitely all about the RNG

thank you everyone for all the useful tips!

now onto my next mission, separatist team for Padme
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Nice one! Congrats!
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Nice one! Congrats!

thank you :smiley:

happen to have any useful hints for a separatist team for padme? lol

right now I have asajj, grievous, dooku, nute and B2 im hoping they will do the trick after the reworks
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    I would think that team would work, but of course depends on your mods and gear levels.

I got Padme at 6* with this:

zzGG (G12...maybe G11)
    zB1 (G10 I think)
    zzAsajj (G12)
    IG100 (G7 or G8)
    Poggle (G7)

Both Dooku and Nute are excellent after their reworks and, if nothing else, should be a big upgrade over the Magnaguard and Poggle that I used in the event.

So much has changed with the Separatists since the first time Padme came around that I really don't know what the best lineup is now.
  • @Quicksilver I got 6* Padme with G12++ Ventress and trash Geos G9-11 to fuel her rampage — but for 7 star you will need an actual team :)
    I’m going to try (all G12) Poggle, Spy, Sun Fac, Ventress and B2
    If that fails then I’ll switch in Nute for Poggle and Dooku for Spy.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    thanks for the advice friends :) that is going to be a tough one to 7* but ill do my best to be ready (definitely G12 zeta asaj and G12 grievous, and whatever else I can manage on the others)
  • Anariodin
    159 posts Member
    I SMELL PENNIES!