10 days and counting

daws901
40 posts Member
The grief of God **** mod farming. I've been mod farming tenacity mods now for 10 days straight, looking for a tenacity Cross with tenacity primary (with speed) and I have yet to even have one cross drop with a tenacity primary once. The closest I have was a 4 dot mod, but no 5 dot. This is just for one bloody character, can we make the drops a little more diversified? Feel all I ever get are health, offense, defence primaries... All for the diamond and square places!!!! Argh!

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Sorry?! I'll try harder I promise.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    At least they seem to be prioritized towards the more universal stats.
  • daws901 wrote: »
    The grief of God **** mod farming. I've been mod farming tenacity mods now for 10 days straight, looking for a tenacity Cross with tenacity primary (with speed) and I have yet to even have one cross drop with a tenacity primary once. The closest I have was a 4 dot mod, but no 5 dot. This is just for one bloody character, can we make the drops a little more diversified? Feel all I ever get are health, offense, defence primaries... All for the diamond and square places!!!! Argh!

Skip to 11:45...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDZ-51jPyRY&t=1112s

The struggle IS real.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I can confirm said mod does not exist! Here are my only 2.

seqpq16fmve6.png
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Each mod shape needs 1/6 chance of dropping and they need to get rid of 3 dot and 4 dot mods from dropping
  • Totally agree with Ultra.
  • I’m pretty sure I got this mod to drop from an event. The only other tenacity cross with tenacity primary that I have didn’t roll any speed.
    803nwb5x9ovk.png