Who's applied for barriss pack refund?

Replies

• Qeltar wrote: »
    I think I have discovered the reason why our friend ewok is so angry and bitter.
    Tis a sad tale: http://www.techinsider.io/endor-holocaust-star-wars-science-physics-2015-12

I dont mind if you guys get refunds but it makes 0 sense that you guys get keep what you purchased with the refund. You guys already reaped the benefits with the OP barriss, now you get your money back+keep those characters+free 500 shards? Is that a joke or what?

Because we invested money leveling her bud. So if we give her back we are due our Crystal purchases then too on you logic. I'm on the fence here. I love the game but I bought only because of Barriss and on my first couple days here. I've dropped hundreds on Crystals to refresh and gear, her being one of my focal points. I'm undecided if I will go refund or not. I do know I will no longer buy any packs ever. Likely no Crystals because why level one fast who may get nerfed.

Oh and Ewok I'd give the 500 back and the toons I bought, however I'd expect full refund then on all crystals bought to level them. Based on your standpoint that would be fair.
  • moddom wrote: »
    Vedd wrote: »
    Why bother starting any type of talk with this guy that got forum account banned once already for being foolish and abusive.

There isn't really a reason other than I'm bored and I like to educate people :)

Go try split the atom, it is way easier task :smiley:

• Vallik wrote: »
    Ewok,

>in app purchase that was altered

Which part of "was altered" did you not understand? the pack you mentioned hasn't changed.

There's a high probability that one of the characters will be altered within 90 days. Also link me to where the google app TOS says that, you guys are just making up your own rules, I guarantee you have NOTHING to back it up.

nope nothing at all

except you know the refund itself from google.....

But it's not in the TOS, which means you broke the TOS with EA which can result to a ban. You guys must be trolling thinking that you can reap the benefits of an OP character, and get your money back after a change in 1 out of 4+ characters+500 shards do to a nerf in ONE character.
    I think I have discovered the reason why our friend ewok is so angry and bitter.
    Tis a sad tale: http://www.techinsider.io/endor-holocaust-star-wars-science-physics-2015-12

I dont mind if you guys get refunds but it makes 0 sense that you guys get keep what you purchased with the refund. You guys already reaped the benefits with the OP barriss, now you get your money back+keep those characters+free 500 shards? Is that a joke or what?

Because we invested money leveling her bud. So if we give her back we are due our Crystal purchases then too on you logic. I'm on the fence here. I love the game but I bought only because of Barriss and on my first couple days here. I've dropped hundreds on Crystals to refresh and gear, her being one of my focal points. I'm undecided if I will go refund or not. I do know I will no longer buy any packs ever. Likely no Crystals because why level one fast who may get nerfed.

It doesn't matter, you're not entitled to 1 penny, I dont care if you put in a million dollars into leveling Barriss, if you want a refund your character should be deleted, but to do this you need to go through EA, not google. By going through google you're breaking the TOS with them and risking a ban. If this was not the case everyone would buy bundles any would request for a refund within 90 days from the slightest change. There's an extremely high probability that a character will change within 90 days.
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Post removed due to ToS Violation.
    Post edited by Xiophazian on
  • moddom
    238 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html
    Entire tos feel free to read

https://sites.google.com/site/appleclubfhs/support/advice-and-articles/app-store-refunds
    Refunds are also at the digression of Apple, they wouldn't give a refund if it broke their own tos.
  • Pravus
    25 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    But it's not in the TOS, which means you broke the TOS with EA which can result to a ban. You guys must be trolling thinking that you can reap the benefits of an OP character, and get your money back after a change in 1 out of 4+ characters+500 shards do to a nerf in ONE character.

From the EA TOS:

EA Virtual Currency is non-refundable unless expressly authorized by EA in writing or otherwise required by law.

"Otherwise required by law..."

That's where Apple and Google come in to play. They can't and won't issue "illegal" refunds. I'm quite certain you'll ignore this black and white fact from the TOS you keep referencing as though you understand it and keep trolling, but you're championing a cause that not only is a sad waste of your time, but is absolutely, completely and in all other ways patently incorrect.
    https://sites.google.com/site/appleclubfhs/support/advice-and-articles/app-store-refunds
    Refunds are also at the digression of Apple, they wouldn't give a refund if it broke their own tos.

What Qualifies Me for a Refund?
    The official App Store and iTunes Store policy is that all sales are final. There are a few exceptions to this rule. You can get a refund if the app crashes or does not work, if you are charged but do not receive the item (including in-app purchases), if the app is not compatible with your device, if the app does not work as described or is otherwise a scam.

Deleting an app will not refund it. The proper venue for getting a refund is described below.

So where exactly does it say anything about your 90 days policy :D .

The official App Store and iTunes Store policy is that all sales are final. There are a few exceptions to this rule. You can get a refund if the app crashes or does not work, if you are charged but do not receive the item (including in-app purchases), if the app is not compatible with your device, if the app does not work as described or is otherwise a scam.

Deleting an app will not refund it. The proper venue for getting a refund is described below.

I never said 90 days? You are reading other posts and applying it to me which doesn't make sense. READ my posts, I know it's hard and time consuming.
  • Please stop feeding the ewok troll
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    moddom wrote: »
    moddom wrote: »

I never said 90 days? You are reading other posts and applying it to me which doesn't make sense. READ my posts, I know it's hard and time consuming.

And the TOS said nothing about being able to get a refund for Barriss. If the app does not work as described has nothing to do with one nerf in your character, this is like if you bought netflix and they took down one of your favorite movies and you ask for a refund because it was there when you signed up LOL. You're supposed to know that netflix changes movies/tv shows just like it's on you to be aware that their will be nerfs and buffs in this game.
  • Seeking a refund after something has been downgraded is a customers choice. Also, EA is the publisher of this app but CG is the creator and they NOT EA set the pricing. We are spending a ton of time arguing over who is right and who is wrong about the Heroine Pack refund. CG has given 500 crystals as a way of apologizing for angering people who purchased the pack. No it wasnt call the Barriss Pack. However, since she had what amounted to super healing and high HP she was very enticing.

Purchasing Barriss only gives a short term advantage. Shes farmable in two different hard levels. Plus, we are getting many other characters who can ability block her or negate her healing skill in other ways. Arguing about this continuously isnt getting us anywhere.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Kumbaya my lord kumbaya
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber

It doesn't matter, you're not entitled to 1 penny, I dont care if you put in a million dollars into leveling Barriss, if you want a refund your character should be deleted, but to do this you need to go through EA, not google. By going through google you're breaking the TOS with them and risking a ban. If this was not the case everyone would buy bundles any would request for a refund within 90 days from the slightest change. There's an extremely high probability that a character will change within 90 days.

So invested you are mr ftp. Oh and I do not have google. Maybe if you worked and didn't live off others money you'd care about consumer rights. Like EA will ban all their paying customers. If they do that you will be back to sitting in mommies basement wondering what to play with since this is a business. OP is **** that ftp people created to try to be as good as those of us who pay. Your lazy way to even the playing field without working for it. Get some strategy I destroyed Barriss teams before the nerf, just because you could not does not mean she was OP.
  • Either way I'm enjoying the game and if you want to go on your epic crusade to rid the world of all of the horrible people who got a refund, I wish you good luck sir. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

So invested you are mr ftp. Oh and I do not have google. Maybe if you worked and didn't live off others money you'd care about consumer rights. Like EA will ban all their paying customers. If they do that you will be back to sitting in mommies basement wondering what to play with since this is a business. OP is **** that ftp people created to try to be as good as those of us who pay. Your lazy way to even the playing field without working for it. Get some strategy I destroyed Barriss teams before the nerf, just because you could not does not mean she was OP.

Get some strategy says the pay to win guy that's crying about his OP barriss getting nerfed. I never complained once when Barriss was OP, I Iearned how to adapt, now that your OP barriss is nerf you dont have the starts to compete anymore

GG
  • Jaeger wrote: »
    Please stop feeding the ewok troll

:hushed:

• Fudgement
    60 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Does that mean I can ask for years of refund from Blizzard? Considering WOW had so much nerfs over the years. Cause I paid subscription to play a XX class and it got nerfed.
  • Fudgement wrote: »
    ****.. does that mean I can ask for years of refund from Blizzard? Considering WOW had so much nerfs over the years. Cause I paid subscription to play a XX class and it got nerfed.

:D exactly.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Stop engaging report the abuse and move on

Let's be civil too
  • If you're serious I'd be surprised if you have a IQ higher than a single digit.

@returnoftheewok can you please stop posting this crap?

Everything you post is incendiary and insulting.

Give it a rest

Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • I'm enjoying my popcorn lol
  • I always thought ewoks were nice and good hearted creatures, not petty and jealous. Learn something new everyday.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!

Get some strategy says the pay to win guy that's crying about his OP barriss getting nerfed. I never complained once when Barriss was OP, I Iearned how to adapt, now that your OP barriss is nerf you dont have the starts to compete anymore

GG

That is why I'm top 10 since my 3rd day bud,lol Get a clue before you insult. Barriss was a nice piece, a piece I paid for. See I pay to not win #1 means nothing. I stay top 20 at worst for the points to level my guys from arena shipments. I payed to level and gear up multiple teams for GW and because I like so many toons. I simply want what I payed for, a powerful healer. She'd maybe have been OP if she could do any damage, but she hits even weaker than an ewok if that can be believed. You have much free time today, did you do all your chores and brush your teeth after dinner so you can live free in the basement 1 more day?
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Fudgement wrote: »
    Does that mean I can ask for years of refund from Blizzard? Considering WOW had so much nerfs over the years. Cause I paid subscription to play a XX class and it got nerfed.

Blizzard issued refunds and items and game time before.... Just saying

Also paid items and subscriptions are very different things

Bad service lead to batman game being free for pc users
    And free game on top of it

I think being upset about others business is odd it's like yelling at teachers because you think they get paid to much compared to your job

Life is all relative not equalities and how many of you are acting to each other is disgusting and uncivil

GG

That is why I'm top 10 since my 3rd day bud,lol Get a clue before you insult. Barriss was a nice piece, a piece I paid for. See I pay to not win #1 means nothing. I stay top 20 at worst for the points to level my guys from arena shipments. I payed to level and gear up multiple teams for GW and because I like so many toons. I simply want what I payed for, a powerful healer. She'd maybe have been OP if she could do any damage, but she hits even weaker than an ewok if that can be believed. You have much free time today, did you do all your chores and brush your teeth after dinner so you can live free in the basement 1 more day?

I like how you're so proud that you're top 10 after spending 100s of dollars on an app to win LOL. The only reason you're complaining about Barriss like your life depended on it is because you have no strats to compete. You're just used to paying to win, and pay to win people dont need any strats. NOw that you have to think a little you're having a nervous breakdown.
    What's with the petty insults? You say that I have a lot of free time yet you're respoding to me LOL, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
  • Rheen wrote: »
    If you're serious I'd be surprised if you have a IQ higher than a single digit.

@returnoftheewok can you please stop posting this crap?

Everything you post is incendiary and insulting.

Give it a rest

So a pay to win guy is sticking up for his fellow people. If you haven't noticed I've been taking insults too, just read shawns posts to me, I don't see you peeping a word to him, I wonder why, oh wait it's because you're a pay to win player.

• Don't understand the hate towards paying players. They are the reason you get to play for free.
  • Vampire_X wrote: »
    Fudgement wrote: »

Blizzard issued refunds and items and game time before.... Just saying

Also paid items and subscriptions are very different things

Bad service lead to batman game being free for pc users
    And free game on top of it

I think being upset about others business is odd it's like yelling at teachers because you think they get paid to much compared to your job

Life is all relative not equalities and how many of you are acting to each other is disgusting and uncivil

Why are you quoting him? OH wait, he doesn't agree with you pay to win guys. I like how you guys stick up for each other, and you don't criticize the pay to win guys who have been far more uncivilized.
    Don't understand the hate towards paying players. They are the reason you get to play for free.

I love how to pay to win players act like they're doing us a favor. No you guys didnt pay for this game so f2p players can play for free, you paid so you can have an advantage so stop it.

Second, this game can easily go through the ad route, and makes far more from the 100,000 people who buy the little things and spend 5-20 dollars rather than the 1k-5k of people who spend 100+ dollars.

Third, I have no hate towards pay to win guys, but if someone gives me flack for being f2p, I'll return the favor.
This discussion has been closed.