How does the Grand Arena judge the win or lose of the draw?

HTVTN
2 posts Member
edited July 2019
q674mpcwkbso.jpeg

1nlanuwdoqap.png

safjotep5cbs.png

u4d7ac4dqfo9.jpeg

Our scores are 1364,but why did system judge that I lost the game?
My GP is 2,547,479 ,his GP is 2,099,703.
So which world is 2.5m smaller than 2.09m?

Replies

• Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    There's a note in a recent update where they fixed GA ties to go off of GP at time of GA launch rather than at time of match.

Supposedly your division is based off of full GP, and your matchups are based on effective GP.

My guess would be yours was less either because it used effective GP, or Change in GP since event lock or some combination of both.

It's hard to say which though. It could just be a bug too. They've had so many problems related to how GA relates to GP in so many ways lately.
  • HTVTN
    2 posts Member
    Woodroward wrote: »
    There's a note in a recent update where they fixed GA ties to go off of GP at time of GA launch rather than at time of match.

Supposedly your division is based off of full GP, and your matchups are based on effective GP.

My guess would be yours was less either because it used effective GP, or Change in GP since event lock or some combination of both.

It's hard to say which though. It could just be a bug too. They've had so many problems related to how GA relates to GP in so many ways lately.

This matching mechanism is still unfair. Our effective combat GP is not a level at all.
    His has 28 g12 characters,but I only have 8 g12 characters.
  • I lost in a tie and I had more gp than my opponent I know I didn't gain 150k in gp in 5 days
    There must be more to this